Welcome to Friendship Friday!
Friendship Friday at Create With Joy is a week-long event where you can:
- Share what’s unique about you and your blog!
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Expand your social media networks!
During your visit, please take a moment to explore Create With Joy and:
- Follow my Blog through BlogLovin, RSS or E-Mail
- Connect on Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, Pinterest and Stumble Upon
What Makes Friendship Friday Unique?
Friendship Friday is designed so that you can participate in the way that best suits your style!
1. Need fresh ideas to blog about? Interested in what other bloggers think about various topics?
Each week, I’ll provide a Theme and Questions to ignite your creativity. You are cordially invited to share your thoughts in a themed Friendship Friday post or to answer the questions in the comments!
2. Want to share your creative talents or highlight a post from the past? Feel free to spotlight your favorite projects and essays!
Whichever option you choose, please add the Friendship Friday button to your post/blog and share this event on your social media sites so that others can join the fun!
This Week’s Theme – 2013 Projects
We are in the last quarter of 2013. The New Year is just around the corner. What are some things you’d like to accomplish before 2014 rolls in?
- What project would you most like to complete before the year ends and what do you need to do to accomplish it?
- What book would you like to read and why?
- Who would you like to call and why is that call significant?
Let’s identify a few things we’d like to do to make our year complete and take care of our unfinished business this week at Friendship Friday!
Have fun connecting with one another – building friendships is what this community is all about!
Copyright © 2013 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!