Friendship Friday – 2013 Projects

Welcome to Friendship Friday!

Friendship Friday at Create With Joy is a week-long event where you can:

• Share what’s unique about you and your blog!
  • Foster friendships with other bloggers!
  • Expand your social media networks!

During your visit, please take a moment to explore Create With Joy and:

You’ll also find me on Goodreads and Library Thing!

What Makes Friendship Friday Unique?

Friendship Friday is designed so that you can participate in the way that best suits your style!

1. Need fresh ideas to blog about? Interested in what other bloggers think about various topics?

Each week, I’ll provide a Theme and Questions to ignite your creativity. You are cordially invited to share your thoughts in a themed Friendship Friday post or to answer the questions in the comments!

2. Want to share your creative talents or highlight a post from the past? Feel free to spotlight your favorite projects and essays!

Whichever option you choose, please add the Friendship Friday button to your post/blog and share this event on your social media sites so that others can join the fun!

This Week’s Theme – 2013 Projects

We are in the last quarter of 2013. The New Year is just around the corner. What are some things you’d like to accomplish before 2014 rolls in?

• What project would you most like to complete before the year ends and what do you need to do to accomplish it?
  • What book would you like to read and why?
  • Who would you like to call and why is that call significant?

Let’s identify a few things we’d like to do to make our year complete and take care of our unfinished business this week at Friendship Friday!

Have Fun!

Have fun connecting with one another – building friendships is what this community is all about!

For more opportunities to create and connect, join us for Inspire Me Monday and Wordless Wednesday!

Great Tools, Great Service

Copyright © 2013 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!

37 Responses to “Friendship Friday – 2013 Projects”

1. Judy Haughton-James
    Twitter: james_judy

There are certain writing goals that I have set that I would like to accomplish. I am taking the step to submit articles to some of the better markets. I like to read inspirational books and have several on my Kindle. I have a number of relatives living abroad that I would like to call soon. One of them is my 98 year old aunt who lost one of her daughters recently. Thanks for hosting and enjoy the rest of your week.

Best of luck with your writing goals, Judy – I’d love to read more about those! 🙂
      I hope you have the opportunity to connect with your Aunt soon. I wish that mine was still with us!
      Have a wonderful week and I hope that you are feeling well! 🙂

2. Mystery Case
    Twitter: msmysterycase

Too many projects and not enough time. My latest, for the blog, is trying to work out what to do with all the products and prizes sent my way.

Have a great weekend and thanks again for hosting.

I know what you mean about too many projects and not enough time – that’s why now is the time to really get focused, before the rush of the holiday season kicks in!

Sounds like you have a fun problem to solve! Enjoy them – gift them – donate them to charity – use them as prizes – those are a few ideas that come to mind!

Have a great weekend! 🙂

3. Debbie @ http://kidsbibledebjackson.blogspot.com/ says:

Thanks so much for hosting! I haven’t even thought about goals for next year! have a great weekend!

4. Pamela says:

I have a short devotional on kindness I’d love to finish before the new year. I do so much other writing that sometimes what I really want to do gets shoved aside. Maybe I need to get up at 4 like I used to. The old gray mare just isn’t what I used to be. ha! Thank you for hosting this party.

You are such an inspirational writer, Pamela – I encourage you to find the time to complete your devotional before the year’s end!
      When you do, be sure to share it with us (and let us know that’s the project you were working on) so that we can stop by for a visit!

5. Kathy Moody
    Twitter: lifeonlakeshore

Thank you so much for hosting! I love to write, and am trying to make time to do more writing. Thanks for the awesome inspiration!! Have a wonderful weekend. 🙂
    hugs
    Kathy

Kathy, I love how everyone’s projects so far revolve around writing!
      Looks like we all need to complete our stuff so we can rock 2014!
      Have a fabulous week (and thanks for always inspiring me too!)

6. Theresa @DearCreatives
    Twitter: dearcreatives

Such good questions, being in the last of the year there are a few things. I am changing where / how I have a little online shop. I’ve been taking classes to improve on my blogging & photography. I’d really like to make an ebook of my nature photography & then draft a written book for the new year. I hate how time flies, lol! xo Theresa

7. Scarlett says:

I have so many projects I am always working on, with a toddler, they probably aren’t going to be done any time soon. But I need to call my grandfather. He is in his late 80’s and lives alone. My grandmother passed away 4 years ago, and his brother passed away last year. I am planning on visiting the area with my son, so I need to call my grandfather to let him know we are coming for a visit. We can’t visit often, due to distance to travel, but it is very important for me for my son to see his great-grandfather, and my grandfather to see his great-grandson.

Yes, that’s an important goal! Your share brings back many memories for me.
      Thanks for joining us this weekend Scarlett – I hope you have an amazing visit!

8. Sarah at Journeys of The Zoo
    Twitter: zoojourneys

Ha, ha. Nice try but you were not successful in getting me to blog today because, Today is My Day Off. Oh.

Besos, Sarah
    Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo

Ah, Sarah, you are such a sneaky girl!
      Don’t you know there are NO days off in bloggyland?
      Thanks for the smile – I really loved your post!
      Have a delightful weekend!
      You’ve started mine with a smile!

9. Anne Byerley says:

Hi Joy,
    Thank you so much for friendship friday.
    I am having an absolute ball going to all the blogs, should be working, but at least work for myself, so work the time in somehow.
    Don’t know where the time goes, you blink and a day has gone.
    I am so busy with orders at the moment, not that I am complaining, I love it, but I think I must start taking some weekends to myself I am missing doing my crafting.
    Well once again thank you so much for this.
    I hope that you have a fantastic day and a fantastic weekend.
    Great big hug.
    Love and best wishes.
    Anne

Dear Anne,
      I’m so glad you’re enjoying meeting the bloggers in the Friendship Friday community!
      I’m glad you could join us and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

10. Jessica says:

Thank you for hosting!

11. Victoria Resh says:

Thanks for hosting! I’ve decided to put more energy into my blog and cardmaking. Your blogs are incentive for me, and I can’t wait to visit new (to me) bloggers and see what’s going on in Bloggerville 🙂

Thank you so much Victoria for your kind words!
      I’m so glad to see you back in the blogosphere!
      You have made some gorgeous cards as of late and I hope you will share them with us at my weekly parties!
      Have a beautiful week!

12. I am a beginner crocheter and I just started a project of crocheting my teenage son an afghan by Christmas. Not sure if I will make it but I’m enjoying the creative process.

I just finished reading The Abraham Hicks book, “Money and the Law of Attraction”. And for my next one. I’m thinking about reading Wayne Dyer’s “the Power of Intention”.

I’m not sure who I would call. I have to think more on this one.

13. BeBetsy says:

Thank you for hosting this great party. Keep up the awesome work! Please stop by and check out our weekly party!! Link and Hop with BeBetsy

~~Thanks, Sharon & Denise BeBetsy

14. Projects to start on and finish are a never ending battle in my shop! I wish I can get a “me time” in once in a while! ‘Tis the season approaching faster than I’d like to even think about, although being busy is good for my soul~I just love the creative muse!

15. Jenny.U says:

Thanks for stopping by the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop I co-hosted!

16. Thank you, Create With Joy! I appreciate you hosting this great Link-up!

17. Kim says:

The one major project/goal I’ve had this year was/is to read 15 books. I just started book 10. Initially it was called Project 36 with the intent of reading 36 books in one year (3 a month) but after realizing how slow I was I decided 15 was a more achievable goal, especially considering I read only one book in full last year.

Kim, if you’ve gone from 1 book to 10 books this year, that is quite an achievement in itself – congratulations!
      I encourage you to keep reading!
      Isn’t it amazing what a difference setting a goal can actually make in our lives?

18. So glad I found this new link-up 🙂 Looking forward to your updates! Have a great rest of your weekend 🙂

xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante

19. Each day I pray to be a good steward of time and other resources God has provided! This is such a challenge! Thanks for hosting & God bless!

1. […] Sharing with Proverbs 31 Thursdays, Time Travel Thursdays, Thriving Thursdays, Grace at Home, Hearts for Home, Thankful Thursday, Family Fun Friday, Friendship Friday […]

2. […] Sharing with Whole Hearted Wednesdays, Works for Me Wednesdays, A Little R & R, Homemaking Party, Time Travel Thursday, Thriving Thursday, Hearts for Home, Proverbs 31 Thursdays, Friendship Friday […]