Welcome to Friendship Friday!
Friendship Friday at Create With Joy is a week-long event where you can:
- Share what’s unique about you and your blog!
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Expand your social media networks!
During your visit, please take a moment to explore Create With Joy and:
- Follow my Blog through BlogLovin, RSS or E-Mail
- Connect on Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, Pinterest and Stumble Upon
What Makes Friendship Friday Unique?
Friendship Friday is designed so that you can participate in the way that best suits your style!
1. Need fresh ideas to blog about? Interested in what other bloggers think about various topics?
Each week, I’ll provide a Theme and Questions to ignite your creativity. You are cordially invited to share your thoughts in a themed Friendship Friday post or to answer the questions in the comments!
2. Want to share your creative talents or highlight a post from the past? Feel free to spotlight your favorite projects and essays!
Whichever option you choose, please add the Friendship Friday button to your post/blog and share this event on your social media sites so that others can join the fun!
This Week’s Theme – Blogaversary
This Friendship Friday, I am celebrating my 4th blogaversary at Create With Joy! With that in mind, I thought it would be fun to reflect upon our blogging journeys and to share the impact blogging has had on our lives!
Here are a few things I discovered when I looked into my blogging past:
When I started blogging, my posts focused on art. My first post, A Is For ATCs, discussed my love for Artist Trading Cards, and my first month’s posts featured a series of ATCs I created celebrating Autumn!. I’m not sure anyone saw them, though – it took a month before anyone commented on my blog!
But I kept blogging because I enjoyed it and today, I have written approximately 1100 posts! I love writing about a variety of things, including art and creativity, books, recipes, music, faith, and my cats!
Blogging keeps my life fresh. It opens doors to amazing opportunities, people, and friendships. It gives me the confidence to try new things. It widens my perspective. It gives me something to look forward to each day!
Now it’s your turn to share!
- How long have you been blogging?
- What was your first blog post about?
- How many posts have you written?
- What is your favorite topic to blog about?
- How has blogging changed your life?
I look forward to reading about your blogging journey and hearing how blogging has impacted your life at this week’s Friendship Friday Party!
Great Giveaways – Don’t Miss Out!
Speaking of anniversaries – have you entered the Chicken Soup For The Soul Reader’s Choice 20th Anniversary Giveaway? With three chances to win, and the holidays just around the corner, you won’t want to miss out on a chance to win this fabulous book for yourself or a loved one!
For more opportunities to Win, check my Sidebar and follow my Fabulous Giveaways Pinterest Board!
Have fun connecting with one another – building friendships is what this community is all about!
Copyright © 2013 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!