Superior Vocal Health – Book Review
I’d like to introduce you to one of the most unusual and useful health books I’ve come across in a long time. The book is Superior Vocal Health – Herbs For The Voice And Throat by David Aaron Katz and it’s subtitled A Guide to Herbs, Supplements, and Diet for the Voice Professional.
The voice professional? Don’t let the title throw you off. You don’t have to be a “voice professional” to benefit from this book. While this book will certainly appeal to those who rely on their voices to earn a living, we all require the ability to verbally communicate in our daily lives, and therefore, should all be concerned with our vocal health!
The book opens as David – a professional singer – shares how he got serious about his health after contracting a serious illness. As he worked towards recovery, David ultimately found himself pursuing a new career path – that of nutritional consultant and herbalist. David shares his new-found knowledge in this book.
Here’s a sampling of the information you’ll find in Superior Vocal Health:
- A comprehensive A-Z list of healing herbs for the voice professional.
- Information on what herbs to use when and how to prepare each herb for use.
- Formulas for specific vocal issues such as tired and over used voice, mucus, sinus congestion, sore throat, and more.
- A list of drugs that negatively affect the voice and natural alternatives to those drugs.
- Foods to eat the affect the voice and vocal mechanism.
- Sinus Care with cleansing guide and herbs.
- Natural solutions for the most pressing performance and presentation issues such as performance anxiety, clogged sinuses, chest congestion, mental clarity, and more.
While the book is specifically designed to address vocal issues, as you can tell from this list, the book has the potential to assist with other issues as well!
There are few things in this world that are uniquely ours. Our voice is one of them. Superior Vocal Health helps us to keep our voice in tip top condition. What more could you ask for from a book?
About David Aaron Katz
David Aaron Katz is a professional Opera singer, Cantor, Nutritional Consultant, Herbalist, Head of the Vocal Faculty for the Bronx Defenders Training Academy and CEO of Superior Vocal Health. His life mission is to help Voice Professionals from around the world to learn how to heal, maintain and strengthen their voices naturally without chemical or drugs.
For More Information:
- Visit David’s Website.
- Visit the Superior Vocal Health Book Tour Page.
- Connect with David on Facebook and GoodReads.
- Visit Amazon.
For more great books, visit Create With Joy – Book Reviews.
Disclosure: I received a copy of this book from the publisher for review purposes. I was not compensated or required to write a positive review. The opinions expressed in this review are entirely my own.
Copyright © 2013 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!