Happy WOYWW to you dear friends! This week I am home with the sniffles but I created another lovely card before I became bed-bound. My personal creative challenge for the week was to create a “project within a project”.
Inspired by Craft Room Challenges, I decided to use their ATC Challenge as my jumping off point by making an ATC and incorporating it into a card! ATCs, of course, are stand-a-lone treasures – but, from time-to-time, it’s fun to use them in other creative ways!
Top Tuesday Tip: Create small projects such as ATCs, bookmarks, tags and then incorporate them into larger projects such as cards, gift wraps, and scrapbooks to create a “project within a project”!
The stamps, inks, and lovely sentiment are from Close To My Heart (Stamp Set is Treasure Life – D1306). The origami paper and printed ribbon is from Wholeport .
Need a pick-me-up? Visit Wordless Wednesday for a little Cat Karma, Tsunami-style!
Have an awesome week! Hope to see you at Inspire Me Monday and Friendship Friday!
- Bearly Mine Challenges #107 – Ribbon/String/Twine
- Bunny Zoe’s September Challenge – Something Blue
- Chocolate Coffee & Cards Challenge 49 – Flowers
- Close To My Heart Challenge Blog – Au Naturale (Something From Nature – CTMH Flower Stamps)
- Craft Room Challenges – ATCs
- Craftin Desert Divas – Anything With A Sentiment
- Crafty Catz 201 – Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments – Anything Goes
- Creative Fingers #5 – Anything Goes with Optional Ribbons
- Make It Monday
- Papertake Weekly – Two By Two (Used Two Blue Pearls)
- Songbird Challenges – Blue Hawaii (Use Lots Of Blue On Your Card)
- Through The Craft Room Door – Anything Goes
- Top Tip Tuesday 111 – Flowers
- Use It Tuesday Challenge 65 – Scraps, Pieces, Odds & Ends(Origami Paper Scrap)
- Word Art Wednesday #100 – Praise The Lord
Join Us For
Copyright © 2013 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
Please contact us if you see our content on another site.
Thank you for helping stop content theft!