Happy WOYWW to you dear friends! It’s been a few weeks since I’ve had a chance to sit down and craft, so today I thought I’d make a Card For A Friend. It’s also my first crafty share over at Art Every Day of the Month – a November challenge I look forward to participating in each year!
I created the card using various scraps and items found on and around my desk. Don’t you just love the sweet sentiment:
I’m so glad you’re in my life!
I hope you have a fabulous week planned! Be sure to stop by Wordless Wednesday for your weekly feline fix – and be sure to check out the incredible Cat Food Giveaway I’m hosting for 20 deserving kitties!
- Artistic Inspirations 67 – Use A Sentiment / Anything Goes
- Challenges4Everbyody – Anything Goes
- Crafty Boots Challenges – Remembrance
- Creative Every Day – Art Every Day Month
- Lady Anne’s 8th Challenge – More Than One Layer
- Make It Monday 166
- Pink Saturday
- Scribble And Scraps 5 – Always Anything Goes
- Shopping Our Stash 127 – Use Something Already On Your Desk (Staples)
- Through The Craft Room Door – Anything Goes
- Twist Of Faith 63 – Lots Of Layers
- Use It Tuesday – #67 – Stick It (Rhinestones)
- Use Your Stuff #109 – Use Limited Supplies (items on/around my desk)
- Word Art Wednesday #105 – Anything Goes
Join Us For
Copyright © 2013 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
Please contact us if you see our content on another site.
Thank you for helping stop content theft!