Happy WOYWW to you, dear friends! Can you believe another week has come and gone? Christmas will be here before we know it…
This week I’ve been working on getting rid of “stuff”. You know – stuff that you love but don’t need – stuff that you love but don’t have space for – stuff that you really don’t love or need but feel obligated to hang on to – and just plain junk that you’ve been too lazy to dig through and get rid of!
One of the things I’ve discovered is that I have probably kept every Christmas card ever sent to me! Now, of course, there are special ones you MUST keep – those with heartfelt notes or those created out of love – but I found cards from professionals I no longer see – people I no longer remember – people whose signatures I can’t even read – and people who didn’t even bother to sign their cards!
So, one of this year’s tasks will be to go through all of the old memory boxes to try to keep only those things that are really important and store them in a more meaningful way – but in the meantime – here’s a card that incorporates a lovely sentiment from one of those recycled but no longer essential cards!
The card is designed using the peaceful colors wintery colors of blue, green and white – lovely new ribbon and gold star embellishments from WholePort – and ribbon scraps and a few sparkly red dew drops straight out of my stash box!
What are you creating today? Share it with us at Inspire Me Monday and connect with my creative community!
Do you love cats big and small? Today’s Wordless Wednesday features Tsunami enjoying his first Christmas – and a video of “big cats” (lions and tigers – no bears – oh my!) enjoying theirs! Trust me, you don’t want to miss this video!
Feeling lucky? Check out the giveaways on my sidebar!
Have a wonderful week and hope to see you on the WOYWW trail!
- Artistic Inspirations 71 – Anything Goes – Favorite Colors
- Cheerful Stamp Pad 75 – Signs Of Christmas
- Clear It Out Challenge – Anything Goes
- Crafting Desert Divas – Christmas Party
- Crafty Boots – Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge Extra – December
- House Of Cards – Holiday Blog Hop
- Make It Monday 170
- Oldie But A Goodie – Winter
- Paper Minutes 299 – Typical Christmas Symbols
- Pink Saturday
- Ribbon Carousel Challenge 88 – Anything Goes
- Songbird Challenges 30 – Merry Christmas
- Tuesday Throwdown 176 – What Christmas Means To You
- Use It Tuesday 69 – The Finale (you will be missed!)
Join Us For
Copyright © 2013 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
Please contact us if you see our content on another site.
Thank you for helping stop content theft!