A Winter’s Respite Read-A-Thon – Overview
Welcome to A Winter’s Respite Read-A-Thon – one of the four Seasonal Reading Challenges hosted by my friend Michelle – a book lover and feline aficionado extraordinaire! The purpose of this event is to provide participants with “a week of relaxed reading during which we can personally challenge ourselves and whittle away those ever looming TBR piles/shelves/libraries”. Who couldn’t use a chance to catch up on their reading?
So – if that sounds like you – please visit the site and join the fun!
The event is open from January 27 – February 2, 2014 with Twitter Chats scheduled for:
- Thursday from 8:00 to 9:00pm CST
- Saturday from 9:00 to 10:00pm CST
- Sunday from 1:00 to 2:00pm CST
What’s On My Reading List?
Here is a list of the books that are currently in my TBR stack for the week. Stay tuned – I’ll be updating this post as the week progresses!
- 10 Great Dates – Connecting Faith, Love & Marriage
- A Match Made In Heaven – A Novella Collection
- Breakfast For Dinner
- Champions In The Wilderness
- The Life Organizer
Kid Lit & Young Adult
If you live in the US, I am hosting a giveaway now through February 21, 2014 where one winner will win a set of these following books – just click on the review links and you’ll be taken to the giveaway as well!
- Adventure Bible Handbook
- Adventure Bible Storybook – Deluxe Edition
- The Adventure Bible Book Of Devotions
I will post reviews for each of these books as soon as I am able. You can find my reviews at:
This post has been shared with:
- It’s Monday! What Am I Reading This Week at Book Journey (Adults) and Teacher Mentor Texts (Kid Lit)
Copyright © 2014 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!