Welcome to Friendship Friday!
Friendship Friday at Create With Joy is a week-long event where you can:
- Share what’s unique about you and your blog!
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Expand your social media networks!
To kick off 2014, you are invited on a creative journey through the alphabet! Please join us as we launch Friendship Friday from A to Z!
Each week, you are invited to share posts that spotlight the featured letter of the week. You’re also invited to link up your home page and social media links on the week that your blog begins with the featured letter of the week!
Consider this an inspiring way to:
- Jump-start your creativity.
- Explore new blogging opportunities and avenues.
- Think outside the box.
- Write about and create new things.
- Feature fabulous but long-forgotten content from your back-posts!
Our challenge to you is to express yourself in ways that brings you joy and spotlight the uniqueness of your blog!
We’d do the Happy Dance if you spread the word about Friendship Friday by adding our beautiful blog button to your posts/blog and spread the word on your social media sites so that others can join the fun!
Ideas For Exploring The Letter A
Here are some ideas to jump-start your creativity this week!
- Write your Autobiography!
- Create or update your All About Me Page!
- Install the Alexa Bar on your browser to improve your blog’s ranking!
- Take Action towards your goals and write about it!
- Show off your Artistic talents – share your Arts & Crafts!
- Share a book review from your favorite Author!
- Share a song by your favorite recording Artist!
- Blog about something meaningful, like Autism or Activism!
- Write topically. For example, what does Abundance mean to you?
- Wrote about someplace you’ve visited. Ever been to Aruba – or Alaska?
- Share an A-themed recipe! Apples come to mind…
- Write randomly! Anything goes!
- Ask a question – and explore the answers yourself!
What better way to get our party started than a musical blast from the past? Here’s a clip from the ABC Song by the Jackson Five when they appeared on the Ed Sullivan Show! (Ahem – was anyone around to remember that?)
What other ideas can you think of for this theme?
Can’t wait to see who brings their A-Game to this week’s party –
And who gets an A-Plus for connecting with our other guests!
Don’t Miss Out On These Posts!
I shared some A+ articles this week. Don’t miss out on these posts!
- 2014: A Year Of Balance – New Year’s Tips & Giveaway
- First Glance – Meet Our New Family Member
- Let There Be Light by Archbishop Desmond Tutu – Book Review & Giveaway
Have fun connecting with one another – building friendships is what this community is all about!
Copyright © 2014 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!