Welcome to Friendship Friday!
Friendship Friday at Create With Joy is a week-long event where you can:
- Share what’s unique about you and your blog!
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Expand your social media networks!
This year, you are invited on a creative journey through the alphabet! Please join us for Friendship Friday from A to Z!
Each week, you are invited to share posts that spotlight the featured letter of the week. You’re also invited to link up your home page and social media links on the week that your blog begins with the featured letter of the week!
Friendship Friday from A To Z an inspiring way to:
- Jumpstart your creativity.
- Explore new blogging opportunities and avenues.
- Think outside the box.
- Write about and create new things.
- Feature fabulous but long-forgotten content from your back-posts.
Our challenge to you is to express yourself in ways that brings you joy and spotlight the uniqueness of your blog!
We’ll do the Happy Dance if you spread the word about Friendship Friday by adding our beautiful blog button to your posts/blog and spread the word on your social media sites so that others can join the fun!
Ideas For Exploring The Letter C
C Is For Creativity
Thanks to all of you who joined us for last week’s party! Everyone put their Best Foot Forward!
This week we’re exploring the Letter C! Are you ready to Create to your heart’s Content?
Let’s inspire one another as we share our Creative talents at this week’s party!
Here are some ideas to jump-start your creativity:
- Are you a Card-Maker, a Crafter, a Candle-Maker? Share a project!
- Do you love to Cook? Share a Cake, Cookie, Carb or Crockpot Recipe!
- Are you an expert Canner? Write a tutorial or share your best tips!
- Do you love Cosmetics? Share your favorite beauty tips with us!
- How do you handle Change in your life?
- Write about something you really Care about!
- Are you involved in a Compassionate ministry? Tell us about it!
- Do you need to Catch Up on some blogging or life tasks? Tackle them this week!
- What Character traits matter most to you – and how do you develop them in your Children?
- Write about your Cat – or your Corgi – or your Canary!
- Write about Canada… the Caribbean… Curacao… Connecticut!
- Share a Candid photo – or share some Camera/Camera Phone tips!
- Share a Catchy tune. Do you love Classic Rock – or Classical Music?
- What’s your favorite Classic Novel?
- Write a Character sketch – or something Comic!
- How do you build Community in your life? On your blog?
This week, Challenge yourself to Connect with someone new at Friendship Friday!
- Cultivate your friendships.
- Build your Community.
- En-Courage someone.
- Be Compassionate with yourself and others.
- Don’t be afraid to Create something new.
Have fun. Be fabulous. Create With Joy!
Chat In The Comments
For this week’s Chat In The Comments,
Let’s share a word of En-Couragement with one another!
Song Of The Week – Cyndi Lauper, True Colors
Don’t Miss Out On These Posts!
Here are a few Creative articles I’ve written at Create With Joy. Don’t miss out on these posts!
- The Beginning Of Creativity
- Chocolate Chip Butter Pound Cake
- Coconut Butterscotch Cookies
- Cooking With Flowers
- Shadow Gazer (Cat Post)
Did you know that I design Crafts and Recipe projects for a company called Wholeport? Follow the link to see my latest creations!
Have fun connecting with one another – building friendships is what this community is all about!
Copyright © 2014 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!