Welcome to Friendship Friday!
Friendship Friday at Create With Joy is a week-long event where you can:
- Share what’s unique about you and your blog!
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Expand your social media networks!
This year, you are invited on a creative journey through the alphabet! Please join us for Friendship Friday from A to Z!
Each week, you are invited to share posts that spotlight the featured letter of the week. You’re also invited to link up your home page and social media links on the week that your blog begins with the featured letter of the week!
Friendship Friday from A To Z an inspiring way to:
- Jump-start your creativity.
- Explore new blogging opportunities and avenues.
- Think outside the box.
- Write about and create new things.
- Feature fabulous but long-forgotten content from your back-posts.
Our challenge to you is to express yourself in ways that brings you joy and spotlight the uniqueness of your blog!
We’ll do the Happy Dance if you spread the word about Friendship Friday by adding our beautiful blog button to your posts/blog and spread the word on your social media sites so that others can join the fun!
Ideas For Exploring The Letter E
E Is For Encouragement
Thanks to all of you who joined us last week and Delighted us with your talents!
This week we’re exploring the Letter E!
Are you ready to Express Yourself?
Here are some ideas to get you started!
- Write an Encouraging letter.
- Share some Encouraging Quotes!
- What Excites you in life?
- Share some Exciting news!
- Write about something you really Enjoy.
- What Energizes you?
- Share a recipe for your favorite Energy Drink!
- Valentine’s Day is coming. Blog about your Engagement!
- What is one Extravagance you can’t live without?
- Any ideas or projects to share for Earth Day?
- What terms of Endearment do you use with your loved ones?
- If you were writing an Encyclopedia about yourself, what would you include?
- Share your favorite Egg, Eggplant, Éclair and Entree Recipes!
- Ever have a post-worthy Encounter with an Elephant?
- Do you live in England – or have you ever visited there?
- Create a project with the Extra scraps and materials in your craft room!
- What Extra Curricular activities does your child participate in after school?
- Write about your favorite Episode of your favorite television show!
- Write a devotional based on the book of Ecclesiastes.
- Write something Ecclesiastical!
- Write something Epic! Begin an Epic novel. Share an Epic adventure!
- What is one place you’ve always wanted to Explore?
- What is the strangest thing you’ve ever Encountered?
- Edit and re-publish an old post, leaving out everything Extraneous!
- Share your favorite E-Books and E-themed movies and music!
- Share something Enticing!
Eclectic is the name of the game this week at Friendship Friday!
Feel free to share Everything you’d like!
Chat In The Comments
Let’s Connect! It’s Open Forum!
For this week’s Chat In The Comments,
Share something Encouraging –
Express what’s on your mind!
Group Of The Week – Eagles
Song – Seven Bridges Road
When you think of all of the amazing songs that
The Eagles have charted with over the years,
Seven Bridges Road probably isn’t the
First song that comes to mind –
But I love the perfect vocal harmonies in this song,
And the way this song takes me back to another
Place and time in my life…
For more musical magic, join Music Moves Me at X-Mas Dolly!
Don’t Miss Out On These Posts!
Here are a few of the Diverse articles I’ve written at Create With Joy. Don’t miss out on these posts!
- Creating From Scraps (Extras)
- Earth Day – Reflect Card
- Elegant Heart Card
- Embossed Love Card
- NIV Essentials Bible
Have fun connecting with one another – building friendships is what this community is all about!
Copyright © 2014 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!