Disclosure: This is an original post written on behalf of CampusBookRentals. Although they have sponsored this post, Create With Joy only shares information that is relevant to our readers.
Do you have a son or daughter who is in college – or are you are taking college classes yourself? If so, you know that next to tuition, nothing will break your piggy bank faster than shelling out cash for college text books!
Would you be interested in learning about an easy way to save big bucks on your next set of college text books?
Today I’d like to introduce you to CampusBookRentals – a company I wish was in business when I was in college!
CampusBookRentals helps college students of all ages save money through textbook rentals. They have rented textbooks to nearly a million college students nationwide since 2007. Today, they offer the nation’s largest selection of college text books for rent.
Forbes Magazine says that CampusBookRentals is “one of America’s most promising companies”. They serve customers on 5871 college campuses and rank #17 on the list of Inc.’s Top 25 Companies of 2012!
You’ll experience many benefits by renting your college text books through CampusBookRentals:
- You save 40% to 90% off of bookstore prices.
- The company offers flexible book rental periods.
- Books are delivered to your doorstep!
- You receive free shipping – both ways!
- Returns are easy – just drop them off in the prepaid envelope.
- You can highlight your books – just as if you owned them!
- If you decide you like your book – you can buy it at the end of the semester!
CampusBookRentals even partners with some brick and mortar and online college bookstores, allowing you to rent books right off their shelves using private-label technology and rental programs.
Watch the following video to learn more about how CampusBookRentals works:
There are many compelling reasons to save money with CampusBookRentals – but the following two set this company apart from all others:
- CampusBookRentals has partnered with Operation Smile and is donating over 1000 life-saving cleft lip surgeries on children whose families could not otherwise afford it.
- CampusBookRentals has earmarked $90,000 in textbook scholarships for students who could use a hand in getting a higher education!
Isn’t it nice to know that when you support CampusBookRentals, you are also helping to support others in need?
Now, if you already own your college textbooks, don’t fret! CampusBookRentals also offers a new Rentback program – an initiative that allows you to rent the textbooks you own to other students. This program allows you to make 2 to 4 times as much money as you would selling back your books at the end of the semester!
When I was in college, I didn’t have the option of saving money by renting my textbooks. Aren’t you glad that you do?
Copyright © 2013-14 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
Please contact us if you see our content on another site.
Thank you for helping stop content theft!