Wordless Wednesday – Disaster Looms

Magellan - Disaster Looms

Magellan – Disaster Looms

Quote Of The Day
If you yell at a cat,
You’re the one who is making a fool of yourself.

Author Unknown

Happy Wordless Wednesday, dear friends!
Magellan is growing by leaps and bounds.
Every day is a new adventure for him and for us…

Last week I shared what happens when an
Exuberant kitten meets a delicate lamp.

This week, Magellan has leapt to new heights and
Discovered a decorative dish atop a speaker.

Am I the only one with a really bad feeling
About this particular pairing?

Kitty Confessional Time

Okay cat owners – ‘fess up!
Do your cats always have impeccable litter box habits?

If not, you won’t want to miss this useful article:
How To Get Your Cat To Use The Litter Box!

Magellan

Our candid cameras reveal:

Who likes to sleep in their litter box!
Who likes to stalk their housemates!
Who can’t handle change!
Who crumbles under pressure!

And – most importantly –
How to turn your litter box renegades
Into good corporate citizens once more!

Wordless Wednesday – Week of February 4, 2013

E-Mail, RSSBlog LovinFacebook
Google Plus, TwitterPinterest

Join Us For

Grow Your Blog With

Copyright © 2014 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.

33 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday – Disaster Looms”

1. YAM says:

Hari Om
    Can’t help smiling but ohmigosh, you are going to be on tenterhooks as this young feline finds its boundaries!! YAM xx

2. Jay @craftyspices
    Twitter: CraftySpices

Magellan looks so beautiful, is he laying down in a plate ?? I love the second shot!
    Have a lovely day!

Yes – that’s a decorative plate on top of a very tall speaker that he shouldn’t be up on (but found his way upon, to my dismay!)
      He has grown so tall and so long so fast, he is discovering new surfaces every day – which, I am not convinced, is a good thing!

3. A Quiet Corner
    Twitter: IamjpJP

With a face like that, it cannot be that bad!!!

4. stevebethere
    Twitter: bethere2day

I see Magellan has got comfy heheh!

Have a tanfastic week ahead 😉

5. Angel
    Twitter: Sewcraftyangel

Thanks for the link party. Great to be here again. If you can come by tonight and link up with me too.
    Angel

6. Monica
    Twitter: OlderMommyStill

lol…yes I feel there is definitely a disaster looming! I have been absent from WW these last few weeks and I didn’t know you had a new kitty; Magellan is adorable!!

Monica, it’s so good to see you!
      Be sure to check out all of the Magellan links (you’ll find them under the Cats tab).
      You’re girls are going to love him! 🙂

7. Penni says:

Wow he’s growing fast!!!!!!
    Give all your babies hugs from me.
    Penni
    X
    Ps – I will blog some more kitty pics soon, but my Internet is down at the moment ( I’m going to be without it for about a week!)

Penni, we cannot believe how fast Magellan is growing!
      Today is weigh in day – don’t have the numbers yet – but based on last week’s numbers, we believe this week he will have doubled in size!
      He throws his weight around like he owns the house (all right, he does) – but he knows how to get away with stuff too!
      Can’t wait to see updates on Orion, Red, and the others – good luck surviving without your Internet all week!

8. Mystery Case
    Twitter: msmysterycase

Sounds like you might need to kitten proof the house. Happy WW, popping in briefly at almost 1am here in Perth and will be back after a good night sleep to catch up.

We did our best to kitten proof before is arrival but yes we need to go through and do some follow-up –
      He has grown faster and wilder than any of us expected!
      We love his life and energy though – but we have to keep an eye on him EVERY moment!

9. Marie says:

What a sweetheart!

10. Before I lived with cats, I thought they were graceful and balletic and never knocked things over. Now I know better. Good luck with the Plate ‘o Kitten!

–Purrs (and woofs) from Life with Dogs and Cats.

11. Cathy Connolly says:

What a beautiful furchild!

12. paula schuck says:

What a funny cat! I thought that was a dish. Hope he doesn’t break it.

13. Kay M. says:

Ahh the perils of a ‘teenage’ kitten! Our Mia Bella still goes into ‘mega motor mode’ where she’ll flip out and race through the house like her tail is on fire. Hopefully she’ll grow out of that before too much longer. She is almost two….

It took my last wild child, Sampson, 2 years before he started to settle down – sounds like Mia Bella and Magellan are going to be enjoying a long exuberant kittenhood!

14. Cute cats! I like this photos.
    Thanks for sharing, for hosting this nice project and happy weekdevider, Wieczora (◔‿◔) | my photoblog

15. We sense a demonstration of Newton’s Gravity Law in 3…2…

16. Magellan looks like he may be plotting some mischief . He is super cute though 🙂

17. Michelle Miller
    Twitter: truebookaddict

Yeah, I know all about the ‘disaster looms’ situation. Arya has a thing for being up high and she’s constantly knocking stuff off. My mom has not been pleased. I just hope she doesn’t break anything priceless before we can move out. haha!

1. […] with Wordless Wednesday at Create With Joy and Wild Bird […]

2. […] Looms at Wordless Wednesday at Magellan continues to grow and explore new territory. To see what he’s getting into this week, […]