Wordless Wednesday – Friend Or Foe?

Tsunami-Magellan Friend or Foe

Photos Of The Week
Tsunami & Magellan

Quote Of The Day
A friend is a brother who was once a bother.
Author Unknown

Friend Or Foe?

Whenever you bring a new kitten into your home,
There is bound to be a period of adjustment as
Everyone sizes one another up –
Even half brothers like Tsunami and Magellan!

Magellan - Irresistible

Of course, says Magellan, who can resist my irresistible charms?

Togetherness - Tsunami and Magellan

Snuggling is my secret weapon!
Snuggling will melt even the stoniest heart!

Snuggling

Happy Wordless Wednesday from Tsunami and Magellan!

Wordless Wednesday – Week of February 18, 2013

E-Mail, RSSBlog LovinFacebook
Google Plus, TwitterPinterest

Join Us For

Grow Your Blog With

Copyright © 2014 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.

26 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday – Friend Or Foe?”

1. Christina Morley
    Twitter: tinarobmorley

Awwww! That is soooo cute! They are both beautiful creatures, the full-grown one and the fluffy miniature one. 🙂 I’m glad Tsunami has accepted his little half-brother. When cats snuggle together, it’s the sweetest.

2. stevebethere
    Twitter: bethere2day

Aww! they look lovely together I would think they get on really well (most of the time) LOL

Have a purrrfectastic week 😉

3. Rhonda Albom says:

Looks like friends 🙂

4. Jay @craftyspices
    Twitter: CraftySpices

They look so cute, I’m sure it’s so nice for you just to sit and see them play with each other. It’s awesome that they get along so well.
    Have a lovely day!

5. Diana @ Toronto Teacher Mom
    Twitter: teac

Sizing each other up alright. They are also much more different in size, too! Happy WW!

6. Mystery Case
    Twitter: msmysterycase

OMG what a week and it’s only Tuesday. Linking up early and looking forward to some blog hopping. Happy WW.

7. kewkew says:

Aww, they look so cute together. Love the part about snuggling melting the stoniest heart. Hope they get to be really close.

8. Glad to see they are getting along!

9. paula schuck says:

They are very sweet and I bet they are more friends than foes.

10. Penny Zeller says:

Awww! What adorable pictures! thank you for hosting the linky this week. Have a wonderful rest of your week. 🙂

11. Kitties Blue says:

So sweet together. Magellan sure is a little fellow still. Loved seeing the size difference with him snuggled up to Tsunami. Purrs and paw-pats, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

12. OMG! Your cats are GORGEOUS! What breed are they?

13. Piranha Banana says:

Love that quote of the day – my brother Monkey is STILL a bother — he takes my food, my bed, my toys… WOOF! BOL

Progress is made in increments… Magellan is still learning his manners… Tsunami can definitely relate to your plight!
      Have a grand Wordless Wednesday, dear doggie!

14. Lauren @ Hobo Mama
    Twitter: Hobo_Mama

Snuggling for the win!

15. Holly @ Woman Tribune
    Twitter: WomanTribune

Oh my goodness, adorable pictures! Love that your kitties get some snuggle time in — and stay that way long enough for you to get pictures. It is very seldom I get awesome pictures of any of mine cuddled up together.

By the way, I have a shout-out to you on my Wordless Wednesday post this week.

16. Such beautiful kitties! It is nice to see them cuddle. 🙂

17. Michelle Miller
    Twitter: truebookaddict

Aww, brotherly love. 🙂 These are such great shots. I wouldn’t be able to resist Magellan either.

1. […] were also on my mind when I shared my feline photographs at this week’s Wordless Wednesday […]

2. […] this week with: 5 minutes for mom, fresh mommy blog, Create With Joy and Texture […]

3. […] Sharing this week with: 5 minutes for mom, fresh mommy blog, Create With Joy […]

4. […] this week with: 5 minutes for mom, fresh mommy blog, Create With Joy, Texture […]

5. […] Sharing this week with: 5 minutes for mom, fresh mommy blog, Create With Joy […]