Happy What’s On Your Workspace Wednesday, dear friends! Valentine’s Day is just a few days away and it’s one of favorite days of the year! Not only do I love the fact that we have a whole day set aside to celebrate love and romance – but this year, I’ll be celebrating my 16th wedding anniversary as well!
Did you know that over 10% of all proposals occur on Valentine’s Day? (It’s the most popular day of the year to get engaged!) And that the most commonly given “gift” to celebrate Valentine’s Day is a card? (Surprisingly, the least popular gift given on Valentine’s Day is jewelry – go figure!)
To celebrate the occasion, I created a romantic card for all of the new couples to be!
Magellan is celebrating too – with a most unusual toy! You can read all about Magellan’s new toy and see the exclusive photos at this week’s Wordless Wednesday party!
By the way, if you’re thinking he’s looking a little large in this photo, you’re right. Our 4 ½ month old kitten has doubled in size in the past 7 weeks. Today he weighed in at 7.8 pounds!
Have a wonderful week. May your Valentine’s Day be filled with love!
- Aloha Friday 16 Challenge – Valentine’s/Love
- Bearly Mine – February Challenge
- Clear It Out – Valentine’s/Love/Flowers Challenge
- Creative Card Crew 55 – KISS
- Inky Linky
- LEJ Designs February Challenge – Valentine’s/Love
- Lexi’s Creations 109 – Valentine’s Day / Love
- Make It Monday 178
- Melonheadz Friends – Valentine’s Love Challenge
- Oldie But A Goodie – Valentine
- Our Daily Bread Designs 190 – Love Themed / Valentines
- The Paper Girls 49 – Love Your Love
- Paper Minutes 308 – Love Is In The Air
- Paper Take Weekly – With A Heart
- Path Of Positivity Challenge 11 – Love
- The Pink Elephant Challenge 237 – Happy Valentine’s Day
- Pink Saturday
- Scrap Creations Challenge – Valentine’s Day
- Shopping Our Stash 138 – Oh Shiny (shiny heart brad)
- Sweet Stamps 156 – Love
- Word Art Wednesday 119 – Anything Goes
Join Us For
Copyright © 2014 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
Please contact us if you see our content on another site.
Thank you for helping stop content theft!