Friendship Friday 110 – Anything Goes

Welcome to Friendship Friday!

Friendship Friday at Create With Joy is a week-long event where you can:

• Share what’s unique about you and your blog!
  • Foster friendships with other bloggers!
  • Expand your social media networks!

You are welcome to share your favorite posts, past or present – but we’d love it if you participated in our Friendship Friday prompts by either writing a dedicated Friendship Friday post and/or sharing your responses in the comments!

We’d do the Happy Dance if you spread the word about Friendship Friday by adding our beautiful blog button to your posts/blog and spread the word on your social media sites so that others can join the fun!

And a blog or social media follow on BlogLovin, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter or Pinterest might make us swoon!

This Week’s Theme – Anything Goes

Welcome to Friendship Friday, dear friends! For the past two months, we have been journeying through the alphabet at our weekly gatherings! We will continue that journey in the weeks to come, but this week, it’s Anything Goes!

So have fun – share your favorite posts and projects – the party is open all week!

Chat In The Comments

Miss YouPhoto Credit

In case you have not heard –
My beloved mother passed away this week.
Who are you missing in your life right now?

Song Of The Week – Oh Very Young

We’re only dancing on this earth for a short while…
I miss you Mom – but I know you’re dancing in heaven with Jesus.

Have Fun!

Have fun connecting with one another – building friendships is what this community is all about!

For more opportunities to create and connect, join us for Inspire Me Monday and Wordless Wednesday!

Great Tools, Great Service

Copyright © 2014 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!

12 Responses to “Friendship Friday 110 – Anything Goes”

1. Karren Haller
    Twitter: Myllls

Thank you for taking time to host this week. I hope that your sister is doing better….Blessings!
    Karren

Thank you Karren. I will be sharing updates on my sister-in-law on this week’s Inspire Me Monday – please watch for them and please continue to keep her in prayer!

2. Thank you for this fun blog hop! Love it each time!

3. Angel
    Twitter: Sewcraftyangel

Thanks so much for the party.
    Angel

4. Melissa @ My Recent Favorite Books
    Twitter: RecentBooks

I love your photo about missing someone, its so pretty.
    Sending hugs!

5. Paula J says:

Happy Friday Ramona!! Thanks for hosting…have a great weekend 🙂

6. It’s always a pleasure to link up at Create with Joy.
    Today I shared, ” Want to be Your Own Best Friend? 10 Wonderful Ways to Make Friends with Yourself”.
    All the best, Deborah

7. Sarah at Journeys of The Zoo
    Twitter: zoojourneys

I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your Mother. Even though I have lost, I never know what to say. Know that I am thinking of you and here if you want to talk, share, vent, or ask me questions.

Grief has no rules.

Besos, Sarah
    Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo

Thank you so much Sarah for your kind comment.
      Just knowing that you are thinking of me means the world to me during this time of great sadness.

Hugs.

8. Sandra
    Twitter: reallifeinamin

Keep us posted. Sending good thoughts your way.

1. […] Friendship Friday @ Create with Joy […]