Wordless Wednesday – A Word From Magellan

Magellan At The Helm

Photos Of The Week
Magellan At The Helm

Hello World – It’s Magellan!
Today I’m at the helm!
This is the chair from which
All of the blogging magic happens!

After months of daily traipsing over Mom’s keyboard
And typing out things I probably shouldn’t have
It’s finally my day to take the blogging world by storm and
Take over the Publishing Throne!

I know other cats would salivate over this opportunity
But look at me – can’t you tell?
I am one calm and collected cat!
Cool as a cucumber.
Not a single hair out of place!

Of course, I am here today for the most solemn of reasons.
I am here for the most solemn of occasions.
I am here to spread the news.

My grand-ma-ma has passed away.

I never had the chance to meet grand-ma-ma as she lived far away
But I hear she liked cats –
As long as they didn’t jump on the table and eat off of people plates!

Oh well… I might have had to work extra hard to charm her.
I’m a very free-spirited feline!

But – I heard the last telephone message that she left my mom.
Guess what?
It was all about me!

Grand-ma-ma was cooing over my latest pictures!
She said how cute I was and how much I had grown.

So – I guess when one day we meet –
I won’t have to turn on too much charm.
I think I’ll melt her heart at hello!

Grand-ma-ma – I never got to meet you –
But to know me is to love me and –
As I hear from Legend and Tsunami –
To know you is to love you too.

Mom will be in and out as she is able.
In the meantime, if you could leave her lots of love,
She’d appreciate it bunches!

Happy Wordless Wednesday from your faithful feline correspondent!

Wordless Wednesday – Week of March 4, 2014

E-Mail, RSSBlog LovinFacebook,
Google Plus, TwitterPinterest

Join Us For

Grow Your Blog With

Copyright © 2014 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.

34 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday – A Word From Magellan”

1. A blogging cat…now that’s new!

2. stevebethere
    Twitter: bethere2day

Welcome to blogging Magellan I must say your grammar is excellent LOL I like your photo you look very elegant

Have a groomingly purrrfect week.

PS: I added the wrong caption to my entry I meant to have only added (Linkytastic) sorry about that 😉

3. A Quiet Corner
    Twitter: IamjpJP

I am sorry to hear of you loss. Remember memories live forever in the heart!…:)JP

4. Christina Morley
    Twitter: tinarobmorley

Sorry to hear about your grandma! I’m glad you sent her photos of your kitty. Magellan is so gorgeous!

5. Diana @ Toronto Teacher Mom
    Twitter: teac

Magellan should be a model.

6. Karren Haller
    Twitter: Myllls

Megellan you are doing a fantastic job at the helm, a cats dream thats great, thanks for being a great helper to your mom. I’m so sorry to hear you lost you grand-ma-ma, you will surely melt her heart on “Hello”.

Thank you for being our host today!!
    Purs & Hugs
    Karren

7. Jay @craftyspices
    Twitter: CraftySpices

Very nicely put Magellan. You are a sweet and well centered sweetheart, great with words and your charm I’m sure could win anyone over.
    Best wishes !!

8. Angel
    Twitter: Sewcraftyangel

Thanks for the awesome party.
    Angel

9. Joyce
    Twitter: Joyce_Lansky

Sorry for your loss.

10. June says:

I’m so sorry for your loss, Ramona. You will be in my thoughts and prayers this week.

11. Mystery Case
    Twitter: msmysterycase

We got to the bottom of the mystery ‘ragdoll’ cat that was living in our garden. It has pretty much adopted us. Can’t wait to share the story and photos next week.

I love Ragdolls and came very close to coming home with one shortly after my husband and I were married!
      Can’t wait to hear the stories and see the photos!

12. Tracy Joyner says:

Oh sweetheart…I wish I had the words to say to ease your heart from the passing of your mother. Please know that so many of us /your readers, wish to love and support you during your journey of loss and healing.

Thank you Tracy – everyone has been so wonderful!
      There is going to be so much to deal with over the next few months so everyone’s prayers and support is GREATLY appreciated!

13. Back from vacation. We should have stayed longer, it’s freezing here in New Jersey! Have a great day!

14. Great job on your post Magellan! You are a very special kitty. I’m so sorry to hear about your Grandma-ma. Give my condolences to your mommy. We’re sending prayers and purrs to your family in their time of loss.

1. […] Sharing with Wild Bird Wednesday and Wordless Wednesday at Create With Joy […]

2. […] with 5 Minutes for Mom, Create with Joy and Mama to 5 Blessings for Wordless […]

3. What Happens at Mardi Gras | Country Charmed Life says:

4. […] with 5 Minutes for Mom, Create with Joy and Mama to 5 Blessings for Wordless […]