WOYWW – I Love You Because Card

I Love You Because Card
Happy What’s On Your Work Desk Wednesday, dear friends!

This week, I’ve been thinking a lot about my husband. It’s been a challenging year – a year of great loss – and yet, a year of great blessing. During times of adversity, you learn who your true friends and family are. You learn who truly loves you – who will stand beside you through thick and thin.

And so – to surprise him – I’ve created a love card. It opens up on the right and it’s hand-stamped on the back with blue hearts, hugs, and kisses. The brown and blue colors, of course, represent his masculine side… but I incorporated some soft, smudgy effects to infuse it with my femininity.

And, of course, there’s a coordinating, hand-stamped envelope.

In other work spaces…

Magellan The Baking Kitten

I have discovered that a new baking feline in the house! To see what Magellan’s been up too – and how he was Caught In The Act this week – catch the scoop at this week’s Wordless Wednesday party!

Spring is here… Easter is coming… and there are Giveaways on my galore sidebar! Be sure to sneak a peek before you leave!

Have a wonderful and inspiring week!

Art Challenges

E-Mail, RSSBlog LovinFacebook,
Google Plus, TwitterPinterest

Join Us For

WOYWW4

Copyright © 2014 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.

48 Responses to “WOYWW – I Love You Because Card”

1. I looked at your naughty kitty!!too cute!!
    Yes our partners are just so dear there aren’t words enough to say THANKYOU to them. Hope this year is less challenging.
    Judy #4

2. Cass says:

Lovel Card, thanks for joining us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday this week.

3. I love that you’ve made a “just because” card for your hubby to tell him how much you love him. Beautiful card and idea. Thanks so much for joining our first challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

4. That card is wonderful! Here’s to smoother times ahead.

Happy WW.

5. Isbaha says:

Such a delicate attention ! Your card is pretty and I’m sure your husband will treasure it… Thanks for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff !

6. Glenda says:

Love your card! thanks for sharing this week!
    Glenda #63

7. Sany says:

Lovely card! I especially like the brown colors with the blue! Thank you for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

8. Mitzi says:

Lovely card!! (Your kitties are beautiful… I couldn’t help noticing. ^_^ )
    Thank you so much for joining Aurora Wings’ first challenge. Best of luck to you.
    hugs Mitzi

9. Jennifer
    Twitter: thequirkymomma

That is such a lovely card! As always, kitty is awesome!

10. julia dunnit says:

Oh you do put a lot of thought into your cards…really filled with love and detail, how lovely.

11. What a romantic soul you are! A lovely card and gesture. ( your kitty is beautiful)
    Morag # 38

12. Donna Ellis says:

Great card! Love all the deep, rich hues, and wonderful textures! I hope this is a better year for your hubby! hugs, de

13. Carole Robb Bisson says:

It takes very sweet and very special people to love animals that much. I am one as well but it is for two dogs. I like all the element’s on your card. I also have had a few too many challenges this last year and friend’s do get thinned out don’t they? At the same time people who you never thought would be a blessing pop in. Thank you for joining us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings, Carole

14. April S. says:

I would like to see what Magellan would bake given free reign in the kitchen. LOL
    April #14

15. Your card is so lovely. Great color combo. Great dreamy ribbon and bow. Love your beautiful cats. I have 3 tabbies and 2 are always in my craft room with me. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

16. Just gorgeous. Love the textures with the ribbon and twine. This is so perfect for our THOUGHTFULNESS theme this month. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Path of Positivity DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

17. Tertia says:

Great card!
    Happy WOYWW!
    Tertia #67

18. Diane says:

Stopped by Wordless Wednesday and am still laughing! Beautiful card with a beautiful story. Diane #88 WWDW

19. Amanda says:

Such a neat stamp! I love the big bow too! Thanks for joining us this week at Use Your Stuff!

20. KarenL says:

This is absolutely AMAZING, and I am So grateful that you take time to stop by and share your lovely art with us. It means SO MUCH to me that you share your talents, and I always look forward to seeing more from you. Have a blessed week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wed nesday

21. Cindy says:

Pretty card and cute kitty! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

22. KT Fit Kitty says:

Very pretty card! Love how you tied the ribbon. But I was very distracted by your kitties and had to go check out your Cats tab hehe. How fun! I love cats! I enjoyed visiting your blog today! So glad you joined us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Use Some Blue challenge. Wishing you all the best in our draw!

KT Fit Kitty
    Glitter n Sparkle DT

23. Tammy Lever says:

Lovely card! I’m a big fan of the brown/blue combo especially for masculine cards. Great job. Thanks for joining our ink challenge at Use Your Stuff this week and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT

24. Vikki W says:

I know what you mean about finding the ‘real’ family & friends…
    I’m sure your husband will love the card you made him. Thanks for sharing..
    Vikki #93

25. Awww, I love your card and I am always happy to hear about happy marriages. In this day and age, so many marriages are troubled. It has been a challenging past year for us as well but yes, God is faithful and blesses abundantly even in the midst of trials.
    Happy WOYWW!
    Hugs, peggy aplSEEDS @3

26. Claire C says:

Gorgeous card, and so thoughtful too! I bet your husband will be delighted with it. Thanks for joining us at Flonzcraft Vintage Stamping Challenges
    Claire xx

27. Lexie says:

Gorgeous card…loving all the texture.

Love your cats too…they’re so beautiful.

Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

28. Vic says:

beautiful! i love the idea of a love card… Thanks for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle…Vic, DT x

29. Lovely card. Sorry to hear you’ve been through a difficult time. Thanks so much for joining in with the Artistic Inspirations Challenge. Suz xx

30. Mayra says:

Very pretty card and colors ! Thank you so much for joining us at CDD !!

31. Wendi R says:

great stamping and love your trim!!! thanks sooo much for joining us at Cards in Envy!!!!