Happy What’s On Your Workspace Wednesday, dear friends! Have you ever had one of those weeks where you went into your craft room to create something that would not only brighten someone else’s day, but in the process of creation, uplift your spirits as well?
That’s what was going through my mind as I created today’s Thank You Card!
I looked for papers, stamps, and colors that spoke of Spring’s beauty. I came across a baby blue safety pin and incorporated that into the design as well (better on the card than in Magellan’s mouth!) I stamped joyful blooming flowers on the front and back of the envelope.
I incorporated three color-coordinated embellishments into the center of the flowers as well!
Speaking of Magellan – who ate my kitten? That’s what I think every time I look at him! Do you know that he has almost tripled in size since we’ve had him? Check out his “then” and “now” work desk photos at this week’s Wordless Wednesday party!
Have a wonderful Easter weekend, and if you’ve created something fabulous you’d like to share – please join us at Inspire Me Monday!
- A Sprinkle Of Imagination – A Sprinkle Of Color (Anything Goes)
- Bearly Mine – Spring Challenge
- Clear It Out – Easter Stash – Use Brads
- Creatilicous Challenges 62 – Say Thanks
- Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper April Challenge
- Creative Card Crew 59 – Spring
- Everyday Art Challenge – Anything Goes
- Fan-tastic Tuesday 31 – Use Some Pastel Colors
- Flat Friends Challenge Party 19 – Include A Sentiment
- Ladybug Crafts – April Challenge (Here Comes Spring)
- Mema’s Crafts – Anything Goes with Spring Twist
- My Craft Creations – Anything Goes
- Sparkles Monthly Challenges 55 – Favorite Color Combo (Spring: Pink, Green & Blue)
- Through The Craft Room Door – Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday 128 – Anything Goes
- Craftin Desert Divas #29– Color Inspiration Party
- Just Be Creative Crazy – Apri’s Just Because Linky Party
- Inky Linky
- Pink Saturday
Join Us For
Copyright © 2014 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
Please contact us if you see our content on another site.
Thank you for helping stop content theft!