Welcome to Friendship Friday!
Friendship Friday at Create With Joy is a week-long event where you can:
- Share what’s unique about you and your blog!
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Expand your social media networks!
This week, we’re celebrating another week of Anything Goes!
- Share your favorite posts and projects throughout the week.
- Share your themed Friendship Friday posts with us!
- Chat with us in the comments!
- Visit your neighbors and make some new friends!
- Check our sidebar and enter our latest Giveaways!
- Stop by daily to see what’s new and to add your latest posts!
Please spread the word about Friendship Friday by adding our beautiful blog button to your posts/blog and spread the word on your social media sites so that others can join the fun!
And don’t forget to follow Create With Joy throughout the week on:
Blog Of The Week – Los Gringos Locos
Featured Article – Lessons Learned: The Death Of A Pet
This week, I’d like to introduce you to Tina –
A wife and a mother of four with a remarkable story to tell!
Tina is an American blogger who is moved to
Morelia, Mexico to lead a simpler life.
I encourage you to visit her About Page to
Learn more about the circumstances that led her there!
This week, Tina shared the moving story about the
Loss of their beautiful dog, Cookie and how her family
Is coping with the loss.
If you’ve ever mourned the loss of a pet,
You’ll surely relate to Tina’s loss and
Want to share an encouraging word!
Laughter Is Good For The Soul – Tight Boots
Have fun connecting with one another – building friendships is what this community is all about!
Copyright © 2014 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!