Welcome to Friendship Friday!
Friendship Friday at Create With Joy is a week-long event where you can:
- Share what’s unique about you and your blog!
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Expand your social media networks!
This week, we’re celebrating Independence Day at Friendship Friday! As always, you’re free to share anything you like – but in honor of our nation’s birthday, this week, we’re celebrating the 4th Of July!
- Share your favorite posts and projects throughout the week.
- Share your themed Friendship Friday posts with us!
- Chat with us in the comments!
- Visit your neighbors and make some new friends!
- Check our sidebar and enter our latest Giveaways!
- Stop by daily to see what’s new and to add your latest posts!
Please spread the word about Friendship Friday by adding our beautiful blog button to your posts/blog and spread the word on your social media sites so that others can join the fun!
How Do You Celebrate The 4th Of July?
Share Your Story In The Comments!
Every year, our community celebrates the 4th of July by hosting a concert and fireworks in the park! Families gather throughout the day for picnics and reunions and then – at nightfall – the main road is shut down and people pour out of their homes and into the streets to watch the fireworks.
I love the sense of camaraderie I feel with the people that gather during this time. Everyone is so friendly and happy – in all of the years I have attended, I have never witnessed even a minor incident!
I wish you all a safe and happy Independence Day and the most joyful of weekends!
Fourth Of July Music – Songs To Ring In The Holiday
Have fun connecting with one another – building friendships is what this community is all about!
Copyright © 2014 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!