Wordless Wednesday – Simply Irresistible

Magellan -Simply Irresistible

Quote Of The Week
I simply can’t resist a cat, particularly a purring one.
They are the cleanest, cunningest, and most intelligent things I know,
Outside of the girl you love, of course.
Abroad with Mark Twain and Eugene Field Fisher

Every pet has their special way of melting their parent’s hearts…
With Magellan, the magic lies in his eyes.

Magellan has this special way of stretching out,
Extending a paw, and gazing lovingly at you that
Stops you in your tracks and makes you
Shower him with love, hugs and kitty kisses!

What special things do your pets do that melt your heart?
Share your stories in the comments!

Cat & Mouse

Wordless Wednesday – Week of August 19, 2014

E-Mail, RSS, Blog LovinFacebook,
Google Plus, Twitter, Pinterest

Join Us This Thursday For

Grow Your Blog With

Copyright © 2014 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.

59 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday – Simply Irresistible”

1. Suzie says:

Okay my hubby wants your cats. He loves them. Now off to find a game for his cats to go on his Android tablet.

Thanks for sharing. Have an amazing week.

2. keiths ramblings says:

Eye eye!

3. Paint for cats! Love it 🙂

4. stevebethere
    Twitter: bethere2day

Aww! what a fab pose he is getting to be a definite expert poser as he gets older heheh!

Have a posetastic week ahead 😉

5. It would be hard to resist that look and I expect he knows that.

6. Jay @craftyspices
    Twitter: CraftySpices

He gets beautiful by the minute, not to mention you both are experts with the pictures, love the pose and his look.
    Have a lovely rest of the week…

7. Christina Morley
    Twitter: tinarobmorley

Such a cute video! I love watching our two cats play and chase each other. 🙂

Your cats are adorable! They remind me of the two strays I rescued as a child – they were brother and sister – yours show that same kind of affection for one another! 🙂

8. Meryl says:

What beautiful eyes!!! Thanks for hosting and have a great week.

9. Diana @ Toronto Teacher Mom
    Twitter: teac

OMG That iPad app is adorable! They’ve thought of everything, haven’t they?

10. FABBY says:

He’s the king of the house, such a poser! Thank you for hosting my friend.
    Have a lovely week.
    FABBY

11. Karren Haller
    Twitter: Myllls

Oh boy, mouse technology has come a loooong way!! I need to try that!

12. Ralph says:

We love our cat Linus – he craves attention (and a skritch) often. Of course we comply! We haven’t tried our iPad on him yet – but will 🙂

13. Jenn
    Twitter: comebackmomma

Thanks for hosting. Always love the weekly photos of your furry friends.

14. purring & playful kitties are irresistible!

15. Michelle says:

A cat that is purring melts my heart every time.

Have a great week!!

16. BeBetsy says:

Thanks for hosting a fantastic party. Keep up the great work!!

Sincerely,
    Denise & Aubrie

17. Janice Trinh says:

That is too cute! Ah, the things that entertain our pets… LOL

18. Karen says:

Love the video! And, I do love cats – we have 3 and they are so adorable and sweet. Thanks for sharing at Wake Up Wednesday!

19. Wow! an app for cats? Really?

20. XmasDolly
    Twitter: Xmasdolly

First of all your button is always displayed on my WW my friend. I love to come visit you & your kitties! Magellan’s eyes are just captivating. I love LOVE your kitty video. It’s definitely a hoot! LOL Now what does my puppy do to melt my heart. Well, she’s almost a 15 yr. old puppy first of all, but we call her “Baby”! She comes in our room at night and always sleeps at the foot of the bed. She usually gets there before me and being as I sleep on the other side and it’s pitch black in the room she always sits up and sticks her snout up so I don’t step on her and I know where she’s at. Plus she always gets that special scratch goodnight cuz I know her spots. hehehe I just think that’s just so caring she helps me in the dark. Oh and never say the word RIDE! And that’s all I’ll say about that… oh WALK is another word. We love our baby so much!

Thanks so much for sharing our button Marie! Glad you enjoyed the video! Love your story about Baby!
      I always have to turn the lights on at night or feel around in the dark to make sure I am not sitting on one of the cats!

21. meowmeowmans says:

It sounds like Magellan uses the same adorable move as our Gracie. 🙂 Thank you for hosting!

22. Bee says:

What a beautiful cat! Thanks for sharing. Have a great Wednesday Bee

23. miley says:

An app for cats?! We are so jealous!!

24. I don’t have any pets, but when I see a dog with sad eyes then my heart melts or the cover of LL Beans Christmas catalog with those adorable Labrador puppies ~ too cute! Kittens playing make me smile and touch my heart. I would love to have both dogs and kitties (outdoors), but until I have some land for them to roam on then I just can’t do it. Happy #WW!

25. MyDogLikes says:

Adorable!! Your kitty looks awfully cuddly here!! 🙂 Happy WW!

26. Star Traci
    Twitter: TracisStar

Absolutely irresistible.
    🙂
    Traci

27. Rosey says:

They always look so sweet. 🙂

28. Magellan has a very sweet and intelligent little face. He is very handsome too.

Kronos’s head tilt absolutely melts my heart-it’s even more irresistible when he has his little tongue poking out of his mouth. Terra’s butt wiggle is hilarious and adorable too (her whole body shakes), but my favorite is when her ears perk up at what I consider full attention when she’s asking for something or wanting attention. Bella’s full whirl helicopter tail wag makes me warm and fuzzy inside.

Oh I can just see your little dogs melting your heart with their cute little habits!
      I love Terra’s wiggle and those perky ears – and Kronos would melt butter with that irresistible head tilt!
      Thanks for making us smile!

29. Kathy says:

I love cat eyes..so gorgeous!

30. Isadora says:

The most photogenic cat I’ve seen. He always seems to oblige photo taking.
    Thanks for hosting …!!!!

31. Love the video! It made me laugh!

32. Piranha Banana says:

Thanks for sharing that lovely photograph of Magellan! Earlier I was liying with my Momma and she typed as I stretched my paws towards her pressing against her side. She loves this. Peaceful contentment. Bliss.

33. I miss having cats. That’s an adorable photo and the video is just too cute.

34. Robin says:

Magellan is just too cute! Give him a cuddle from me 🙂 You’re right -he’s irresistible.

35. Lisa says:

So glad to join you again! Thanks for hosting!

36. Red Iza says:

Mark Twain’s quote is excellent 😉 I have to find this mouse and put it on my tablet, see how the cats react ! One of our cats, Triskell, is so trustful of us that he almost always sleeps on his back on the sofa. And the other, Loullig… well, he sits near my chair, half closes his leads, softly meows, which means : “give me your place, I want it !”. And he gets it 😉

Magellan is like Triskell – he sleeps with his paws up in the air and won’t move for anyone!
      And Tsunami is like Loulig – he takes over chairs, couches and beds!

37. Your Magellan is gorgeous. I adored the video too. The gray cat looks a lot like our Spooky-boo.

38. Aww! So adorable! Thanks for linking up to our pet parade!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

39. Dogs N Pawz says:

Magellan is gorgeous!!!

40. Kriste says:

Ummm…my kids LOVED your videos!

41. Comedy Plus says: