Wordless Wednesday – Magellan Meets The Zoom Groom Brush

Magellan-Gets-Zoom-Groomed-1-At-Create-With-Joy.com

Quote Of The Week

To bathe a cat takes brute force, perseverance,
Courage of conviction – and a cat.
The last ingredient is usually hardest to come by!

Stephen Baker

Wordless Wednesday – Magellan Meets The Zoom Groom Brush

What's-This-Zoom-Groom-At-Create-With-Joy.Com

“What’s this, Mom?”
Magellan chirped as he discovered the bristly purple kitten
Sitting on my window bookshelf one bright morn.

Magellan-Discovers-The-Zoom-Groom -1-at-Create-With-Joy.com

It’s not a bird…
It’s not a plane…
It’s your new ZoomGroom brush from Kong!

The ZoomGroom brush is an adorable, cat-shaped massage and grooming brush
That comes in a variety of pretty colors and
Fits comfortably in the palm of your hand.
They even make ZoomGrooms for dogs!

The Zoom Groom In Action

The ZoomGroom has soft, rubber bristles that are perfect for
Gently removing loose cat hair, conditioning skin, and preventing hairballs.
Some pet parents even use them during bath time to wash their pets!

Magellan-Loves-His-ZoomGroom-Brush-Create-With-Joy.Com

Now I’ll confess: when I first saw the ZoomGroom,
I didn’t consider it a serious contender for my kitty’s grooming needs.
With its fun name and its cute design,
I thought it would be perfect for introducing my kitten to the ritual of grooming,
But anticipated he would outgrow the ZoomGroom in a few months.

Boy, oh boy, was I wrong!

Tsunami-Gets-Zoom-Groomed-at-Create-With-Joy.Com

Not only does Magellan love to be brushed and massaged with the ZoomGroom
But the ZoomGroom is the only brush that Tsunami likes and
Lets you brush him with without running away or putting up a fight!

If you’re looking for a new brush to try for your cat or dog,
Give the ZoomGroom a try.
Your pets will love you for it!

Magellan-and-Tsunami-Guard-Their-Zoom-Groom-Create-With-Joy.com

You can find it at your local pet store or pick it up for under $10 on Amazon!

Do Big Cats Like Water?

Wordless Wednesday – Week of September 9, 2014

E-Mail, RSS, Blog LovinFacebook,
Google Plus, Twitter, Pinterest

Join Us This Thursday For

Grow Your Blog With

Copyright © 2014 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.

46 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday – Magellan Meets The Zoom Groom Brush”

1. keiths ramblings says:

That might suit my hair!

You’re too funny – although now that you mention it – I could probably use it too! 🙂

By the way, I saw a video on You Tube where one pet parent left the Zoom Groom on the couch with the bristles up and the cat was there self grooming – perhaps I should try that trick…

2. Twinsmommy says:

thanks for the link-up

3. Jay @craftyspices
    Twitter: CraftySpices

That looks like a very special brush… Nice video, but sorry, I don’t think the store would take it back :{

Have a great day!!!

Nope – I think that once a big cat gets a hold of your wading pool – it belongs to you!

(And – as awesome as the Zoom Groom brush is – I don’t recommend using that on lions, tigers, or bears either!)

4. stevebethere
    Twitter: bethere2day

Aww! what cute photos they seemed well behaved too while grooming

Have a groomtastic week 🙂

One of the things I like about the Zoom Groom is that it fits in my hand, which means I can sneak up on them with the brush and just start grooming.

If they see any type of grooming utensils coming there way, they start to paw and swat like they are toys – try to “help” – or get fussy – but with this, I can just start brushing and they just relax and enjoy it – SO much easier on us all!

5. Diana @ Toronto Teacher Mom
    Twitter: teac

I wonder if they have something like that for dogs. Looks neat!

6. image-in-ing says:

Thank you for sharing your photos at the new home for Wordless Wednesday (on Tuesday) at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2014/09/bzzz-linky.html

7. That probably fels SO good! #ww

I wasn’t sure if my cats were going to like it but they love it!
      They actually come running when they see it in my hand so it truly must feel good on their skin!

8. Karren Haller
    Twitter: Myllls

Week now isnt that the coolest cat hair gathering tool, Magellan seems to enjoy it, he is just so cute!
    Thanks for hosting, enjoy your day!
    Karren

I reviewed a book awhile back called Crafting With Cat Hair (or something like that).
      Every time I see the cat fur in this brush I think of that book – it is the perfect tool for collecting it!

9. Rhonda Albom says:

Kitty sure seems surprised but the comb.

Magellan is ALWAYS looking for something new whenever a package arrives in the mail
      (you might say he is a touch spoiled!)

I think he was thrilled to see something new and to learn it was actually for HIM!

10. Oh this looks like something my kitties would like!

11. Linda Arthur Tejera says:

Cute pictures of Magellan (as always)! I have one of those Kong brushes for my dogs. To me, it looks just like the cat one! My cats have gone bonkers for a two-pronged flea comb I got a while back. They absolutely love it. Every time I go near it one of the cats jumps up and insists on a a comb through. So, it’s not just for fleas! A fun video, for sure! Have a great week!

How cool that you have the Zoom Groom for dogs, Linda – Diana was asking about that earlier!
      Isn’t it funny how some cats are so enthusiastic about being brushed?
      Reminds me of how excited some dogs get whenever they see their leashes and think they are going for a walk!
      Have a great day and glad you enjoyed the Big Cats video!

12. Bethany says:

I was sold by the first happy Magellan photo but it’s nice to know it works too!

13. Summer says:

Wow, you really made me want a Zoom Groom! Nice to meet you kitties, by the way – I’m Summer, and I’m taking up where Sparkle left off!

Summer, I am SO happy to meet you!
      We miss Sparkle but are truly looking forward to getting to know you and accompanying you on your blogging journey
      (and we LOVE your name!)

14. Emilie says:

Ooh, we might need to give that a try! One of our kitties loves being brushed with the one we have now, but the other two won’t tolerate it. They’re not long furred, but they sure shed a lot, and do seem to be happier once we’re done.

For just a few dollars, it is definitely worth checking out!

Just like with Tsunami, since you can hold the Zoom Groom in your hand for the two who don’t tolerate normal brushes,
      you can sneak up on them when they are calm and gently introduce them to the brush that way.

It worked for Tsunami – hopefully it will work with your kitties too!

15. Gem says:

Wow – it definitely looks like he’s being pampered =)

16. I could not imagine trying to bathe a cat! lol Glad you found a brush that works though and that the kitties enjoy

I know what you mean Tiffany – we used to bathe our dogs, but we let the professionals bathe the cats!
      Thankfully, they report that the boys are a pleasure to work with – true “Gentle Giants”!

17. That looks like it might get used more as a toy than a brush at my house! Glad he enjoyed his brushing, now if I can get mine to tolerate it I might be able to save money on hairball meds.

18. A Quiet Corner
    Twitter: IamjpJP

Nice to know it works so well! I brush my dogs every other day and the fur never ceases to amaze me!…:)JP

19. That brush looks awesome – lucky Magellan! 🙂
    Happy Wordless Wednesday!

20. That looks like a neat brush. Sometimes out cats don’t like to be brushed with the metal brushes we use.

21. Eliza says:

Loved the video and I have already one of those brushes and all the animals love it. I was Yoda on a regular basis because he is a hair cat not a fur cat. I can just about imagine how Magellan has enjoyed her brushing, you will be doing it all the time now, the pets lap it up because it feels so nice.

Happy WOYWW
    Eliza, Yoda & Flat Susan 54

Thanks for sharing that you have a Zoom Groom, Eliza, and that Yoda loves it!
      Brushing with the Zoom Groom truly must relax them because it seems to calm my wild beasts down!
      Thanks for stopping by from WOYWW – hope you have a wonderful week!

1. […] Tuesday, The Scoop, A Return To Loveliness,  Tea Time Tuesday, Tweak it Tuesday and Tea Time, Wordless Wednesday and am thankful for all these wonderful blogs and kindred […]

2. […] Magellan is a happy cat these days – and so is Tsunani! To find out what’s making my boys so chill, stop by, check out the photos and get the scoop at this week’s Wordless Wednesday Party! […]

3. […] for Wordless Wednesday with Crafty Spices, Create With Joy, Blog Paws, Frugality is Free, and Mama to 5 […]

4. […] We’re participating in Wordless Wednesday with Create with Joy. […]