Welcome to Friendship Friday!
Friendship Friday at Create With Joy is a week-long event where you can:
- Share what’s unique about you and your blog!
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Expand your social media networks!
This week, we’re celebrating another week of Anything Goes!
- Share your favorite posts and projects throughout the week.
- Share your themed Friendship Friday posts with us!
- Chat with us in the comments!
- Visit your neighbors and make some new friends!
- Check our sidebar and enter our latest Giveaways!
- Stop by daily to see what’s new and to add your latest posts!
Please spread the word about Friendship Friday by adding our beautiful blog button to your posts/blog and spread the word on your social media sites so that others can join the fun!
And, be sure to follow us on:
Friend Of The Week – Olga
This week I’d like to introduce you to Olga –
The creative blogger behind Art In Mess!
Olga is one of our international friends!
She lives in Moscow where she graduated from her university
With a specialty in Interpretation and Translation.
She also has expertise as a web developer.
Is it any wonder that Olga blogs in both English and Russian?
Olga is married and in her spare time, she loves photography,
Scrapbooking, cross-stitching, and making new friends.
Be sure to visit Olga this week and extend her a warm welcome
As our latest Friend Of The Week!
We’re looking for our next Friend Of The Week – is it you?
If you’d like to be featured at Friendship Friday,
Be sure to share our button and/or link back to our party
On your blog and/or post!
Create With Joy Is Now On Instagram!
Please join us as we explore a new way to express our creativity!
Home Organizing Tips From Alejandra
Have fun connecting with one another – building friendships is what this community is all about!
Be sure to check the Sidebar for our latest Giveaways and leave a comment and let us know what you’re up to this week!
Copyright © 2014 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!