Happy WOYWW To You!
This Valentine’s Day, I celebrate 17 years of marriage with the man I love.
As I count down the moments to this special day, I am covertly creating tokens of romance and love…
One of my favorite creations this week was this beautiful love card, which I created with my husband in mind.
I wanted to design a card that was sophisticated and elegant in its presentation – qualities my husband appreciates – so, I chose the stylish yet neutral color palette of Red, Kraft and Black plus White to convey that message (Top Tip Tuesday).
I also added some of my favorite Close To My Heart products into the mix for the Heart 2 Heart Challenge – Love the CTMH Way, along with a few additional embellishments specifically chosen for the rich texture they provide.
Here are a few of the products I used:
- CTMH Much Love Stamp – which I also used in my Much Love Card!
- CTMH Ink Pads, Floral Ribbon, Mini Brads
- Maya Road Felt Flowers
- K & Company Life’s Journey Stitched Ribbon
During my visits to your blog, I really enjoy seeing your crafting companions in action, and know from your comments that you enjoy seeing mine – so this week at Wordless Wednesday, I dedicated an entire post to Crafting With Magellan! Be sure to stop by as someone really wants to steal your heart!
Now it’s your turn to inspire us with your creativity! What’s inspiring you this week? What have you created? Be sure to share your latest creations with us at one of our weekly parties!
Have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by to see what’s on my work desk this week!
Creative Art Challenges
Are you ready to jump-start your creativity? Here’s this week’s list of Creative Art Challenges to inspire you (organized alphabetically by Theme or Anything Goes!)
- 2 Cute Ink Challenges #122 – Valentines/Love
- Addicted To Stamps #97 – Lots Of Layers
- A Gem Of A Challenge #137 – Layers
- Allsorts Challenge #297 – Love Is All Around
- Card Mania Challenges #65 – Add Some Red
- Love Is In The Air
- Crafting Desert Divas Linky Party 48 – Red, White, Pink
- Crafts Galore Encore Challenges – Use A Stamp Or Digi For February
- Clear It Out Challenge – Theme: Color/Red (Stamped Heart) and Stash: Red Embellishments (Flowers)
- Crafty Boots Challenges – Hearts & Valentines
- Crafty Creations Challenge 282 – Owl Love You
- Craft For The Craic – Birthdays or Anniversaries (Anniversary Card)
- Crafty Sentiments – Use Some Red Challenge
- Cute Card Thursday #359 – Crazy In Love
- Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge #6 – Love Is In The Air Challenge
- Digi Stamps 4 Joy #109 – Valentine’s/Love
- Eureka Stamps Challenge #127 – All Is Love
- Fairytale Challenge #110 – Something With A Heart
- Fantasy Stamper’s Challenge #29 – P.S. I Love You
- Fun With Shapes And More #175 – Valentine
- Glitter & Sparkle Challenge Blog #123 – Love Is In The Air
- Great Impressions February Challenge – Love Love Love
- Going Grey With Scrap Creations – Love
- Heart 2 Heart Challenges – Love The CTMH Way (Floral Ribbon & Stamps)
- Hoarder’s Anonymous – How I Love Thee
- House Of Cards – Love Challenge
- Inkspirational Challenges #75 – Rose Colors
- Just Us Girls Challenge #279 – Word Week – Love
- Kitty Bee Designs – Aloha Friday Challenge #40 – Valentines & Love
- Laurel Craft Challenge #14 – Love Is In The Air
- Loves Rubber Stamps Challenges #138 – Show Me Some Red
- Love To Scrap Challenge Blog 47 – Love Is In The Air
- Make My Monday Blog Challenge – Valentine
- MelonHeadz Friends – Hearts And Love Challenge
- Mema’s Crafts February Challenge 2015 – Celebrate Valentine’s Day or Use Red White + One Other Color
- Miriam’s Crafting Blog – Romance
- Natalie And Amy’s Challenge #29 – All About Love
- Naughty Or Nice Challenge #12 – Are You Feeling The Love?
- Ooh La La Creations #173 – Love
- Paper Creators Crafts Challenge 35 – Love Is In The Air
- Papertake Weekly – Hearts & Flowers
- Pink Saturday
- Pinspirational Challenge 133 – Photo (Used Red, Kraft & Heart)
- Polka Doodle Week 5 – Flower Power Challenge
- Sentimental Sundays #245 – Seeing Red (A Little Or A Lot Of It!)
- Simply Create Too Challenge #78 – Happy Valentine’s Day (Or Use Hearts)
- Stamp & Create Challenge – All You Need Is Love
- Sweet Pea Stamps – February 2015 – One Sweet Challenge
- Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog – Add A Heart
- The Artistic Stamper – February’s Creative Challenge – Love
- The Pink Elephant #TPE285 – Be My Valentine
- Top Tip Tuesday – Favorite Color Combo (Elegance & Sophistication – Red, Black & Kraft)
- Use Your Stuff Challenge #172 – Love
- V’s Sweet Ideas – Red, White or Pink VSC Challenge #31
- Wags N Whiskers #147 – For Someone You Love
- We Do Doobado Challenge #3 – Hearts & Flowers
Be Creative – Anything Goes Challenges
- 7 Kids Challenge #119 – Anything Goes
- A Girl Who Crafts – Anything Goes (February)
- Brown Sugar Challenge #132 – Anything Goes
- Crafting By Designs – February Anything Goes Challenge
- Crafting From The Heart Challenge 46 – Anything Goes
- Crafty Calendar February Challenge – Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion Challenges #248 – Almost Anything Goes
- Creative Fingers Challenge Blog #66 – Anything Goes
- Creative Moments #61 – Anything Goes/Love
- D.L. Art February Challenge – Anything Goes
- Imagination Crafts – February Anything Goes Challenge
- Inspiration Destination #20 – Anything Goes
- Jelly Park Friends February Challenges – Love Is In The Air
- Kraftin Kimmie Stamps – Wonderful Wednesday – Anything Goes
- My Craft Creations – 2/2 to 2/14 – Anything Goes
- My Creative Moments Monday Morning Challenge #3 – Anything Goes
- Not Just Cards Challenges #12 – Anything Goes
- Party Time Tuesdays #195 – Anything Goes Challenge
- Scrapper’s Delights Challenge Blog – Anything Goes
- Scribble & Scrap Challenge 37 – Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge #92 – Anything Goes
- Sisters Of Craft February Challenge – Anything Goes
- Stamping Sensations February Challenge – Anything Goes
- That Craft Place – Anything Goes
- Through The Craftroom Door – Feb 10 – 16 – Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday 170 – Anything Goes
Copyright © 2015 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
Please contact us if you see our content on another site.
Thank you for helping stop content theft!