Welcome to Friendship Friday!
Friendship Friday at Create With Joy is a week-long event where you can:
- Share what’s unique about your blog and spotlight your favorite features!
- Expand your social media networks!
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
Each week, we invite you to:
- Meet our Featured Friend Of The Week!
- Grow your Social Networks by participating in our rotating Social Media Boost.
- Link your favorite posts, projects, giveaways and parties at Friendship Friday.
- Visit your neighbors and make new friends!
- Chat with us in the comments – we’d love to get to know you!
- Follow Create With Joy and explore our blog for our latest creative features!
- Check our sidebar and enter our latest Giveaways!
We’d appreciate it if you’d spread the word about Friendship Friday by adding our beautiful blog button to your blog/posts and spread the word on your social media sites so that others can join the fun!
We look forward to connecting with you on:
The Very Inspiring Blogger Awards – Week 6
Recently, I had the honor of receiving the Very Inspiring Blogger Award from Cathy.
Recipients of this award are encouraged to:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Display the award logo.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers who inspire you and share their links with your readers.
- Leave a comment on their blogs so they know that they’ve been nominated.
- Mention three things that have inspired you during the past week.
Feel free to customize these rules to make them work for you!
To celebrate, over the course of the next few months, I will be selecting Friends Of The Week from a wide spectrum of categories and passing this award to them!
Here are the first five recipients of the Inspiring Blogger Award:
- Cat Blogger: Janet Blue – The Cat On My Head
- Health & Wellness Blogger: Deborah Davis – Urban Naturale
- Up & Coming Arts & Crafts Blogger: Ashley – Ash And Crafts
- Paper Crafts & Faith Blogger: Helen Gullett– My Given Life
- Mom & Book Blogger: Tanya M – My Small Victories
Are you ready to meet our Sixth Recipient of the Very Inspiring Blogger Award – and our next Friend Of The Week?
Friend Of The Week & Inspiring Blogger – Jenni
This week, it’s my pleasure to introduce you to Jenni at Genuflected – a self-described recovering control freak who’s learned that it’s really God who’s in control, even when your worst fears come true!
For Jenni – a Christian Mom – her worse fears came true when her 2-year old son was diagnosed with leukemia and she learned that she couldn’t always stop bad things from happening to her children, no matter how hard she tried. But, in the years that have followed, she’s learned that when bad things happen, that’s when God shows up in a big way and transforms your life in ways you could never imagine.
On Genuflected, Jenni writes about life, family and faith, and how they intersect. She is also the author of two books – Forty Days – A Memoir Of Our Time In The Desert Of Childhood Cancer and Why Won’t God Talk To Me? Surprising Ways He Already Is.
Jenni’s latest project is Lionfighters – a new blog she’s created and will be writing for in collaboration with a doctor, nurse and child life specialist from the Children’s Hospital in Omaha, Nebraska to support parents who are trying to make sense of their journey through childhood cancer. Please help spread the word so that those who need to reach this site can find it!
I am always inspired by people who use their trials as a way to support others who are facing similar circumstances. I encourage you to stop by and visit Jenni this week – to explore her blog – to extend her a warm welcome as our Friend Of The Week – and to congratulate her on receiving the Inspiring Blogger Award from Create With Joy!
Be sure to check our sidebar each day for our latest giveaways!
Win gifts for yourself and your entire family!
Video – Pay It Forward (The Boomerang Effect)
Social Media Boost Of The Week – Pinterest!
Welcome to our newest Friendship Friday Feature – The Social Media Boost Of The Week! Each week, you’ll have the opportunity to grow a different social network. This week, we’re boosting our Pinterest accounts!
To join the fun:
- Please follow Create With Joy on Pinterest!
- Add the Pinterest account link you’d like us to follow.
- To help ensure that everyone who participates in the event benefits, be sure to follow the new accounts – and “pin” something from accounts you are already following!
Thanks for joining us – we look forward to connecting with you!
IMPORTANT:ONLY Add PINTEREST Links to this Social Media Boost list!
Add your Blog Posts to the Friendship Friday Link-Up (BELOW!)
ALL Non-Pinterest Links will be deleted from this list!
Social Media Boost – PINTEREST
Friendship Friday Blog Party
Welcome to the Friendship Friday Blog Party – the heart of our weekly gathering! You are invited to:
- Share your favorite blog posts and projects throughout the week.
- Share your favorite posts from the past.
- Share links to giveaways, reviews and any parties that you host.
You may share as many features as you like!
Have fun connecting with one another – building friendships is what this community is all about!
Be sure to check the Sidebar for our latest Giveaways and leave a comment and let us know what you’re up to this week!
Copyright © 2015 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!