Wordless Wednesday – Golden Slumbers

Magellan - Golden Slumbers

Quote Of The Week

A man should hear a little music,
Read a little poetry, and
See a fine picture every day of his life,
In order that worldly cares may not obliterate
The sense of the beautiful
Which God has implanted in the human soul.

Johann Woflgang von Goethe

Magellan – Golden Slumbers

Every week, it seems that Magellan finds a new spot
That becomes his favorite hang-out!

Currently, his “hot spot” is the dining room table –
Particularly because it’s so cool!

The dining room table is positioned under a ceiling fan,
Which I run night and day for his and Tsunami’s benefit!

Magellan loves stretching across the table and
Cooling off under the fan!

On the day that I took this photo,
I needed to set up the table for dinner guests –
But as you can see, Magellan was reluctant to give up his spot!

He wooed me with his goo goo eyes and
Hoodwinked me into letting him sleep there for a few more hours!

(Seriously – could you resist his charm?)

In the process, he even had me humming lullabies to him!

Sleep, little darling, do not cry…
And I will sing you a lullabye.

Enjoy the music and have a peaceful week!

Chat In The Comments

What’s one thing your pets/kids do to get their way
That you find hard to resist?

Share your thoughts in the comments – we promise not to tell!

Golden Slumbers – Ben Fold Version

Wordless Wednesday – Week of August 4, 2015

Grow Your Blog With

Copyright © 2015 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.

25 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday – Golden Slumbers”

1. stevebethere says:

Looks like Magellan is pondering and thinking hahaha!

Have a tanfabulous week 🙂

2. Ashleigh says:

Thank you for hosting! Have a wonderful week!

3. stevebethere says:

PS: Just listened to the vid I quite liked this version 🙂

4. Tamar SB says:

Great pic of your cat – love the coloring of the fur.

5. Karren Haller
    Twitter: Myllls

We always wonder what goes through their little heads.
    Thanks for hosting and for stopping by this week!
    Have a beautiful day!
    Karren

6. Claire says:

Aww such a sweet picture 🙂

Thanks for hosting..

7. Christina Morley
    Twitter: tinarobmorley

Your gorgeous kitty is soaking in some golden rays and so are mine! That’s so funny! Sometimes your posts are in sync with mine and totally unintentionally. 😉

8. Thanks for the party! My kids usually get their way with me with their sweet smiles, hugs and kisses 🙂

9. Mary Denman says:

HI Ramona!

Magellan looks so sweet lying there. I hope you have a great day!

Mary!

10. meowmeowmans says:

Hi Ramona!

Magellan looks SO comfortable. 🙂

Funny how they move from spot to spot, isn’t it?

Hugs!

11. XmasDolly
    Twitter: Xmasdolly

Very melodic tune. Thanks for sharing. I have to say my dog always gives me those great big brown eyes or she’ll nudge me with her nose. Sometimes she puts out her paw so she can do her little tricks we taught her. My grandkids they give me hugs and smooches. They know I’m a sucker for that. Especially hugs. I totally love HUGS… So passing one on to you my friend because hugs are GREAT! HUGS!!!! Have a very huggy kind of day!!!!

12. Truffle and Brulee just look at me with their big, beautiful eyes and give me that cute little meow.

13. Robin says:

I would have a hard time saying no to those eyes too! Magellan is such an adorable mancat. I love seeing his (and Tsunami’s) photos ever week. 🙂

14. Annabelle says:

OH Magellan you are so very handsome!

Great selfie!
    Annabelle, Boo, Ping, & Mr Jinx

15. Flynn says:

That’s a lovely picture!

16. Mum is always being surprised at the places we cats find to snooze!!

1. […] for Wordless Wednesday at Create With Joy, Blog Paws, Mama to 5 Blessings, and Crafty Spices. Also sharing with Farmgirl […]