A Harvest Of Happy Memories Card

A Harvest Of Happy Memories Card

Card Of The Week – A Harvest Of Happy Memories

To everything there is a season,
A time for every purpose under heaven.

Ecclesiastes 3:1

This weekend, my husband and I ventured into a new Costco that recently opened near our home to do a little grocery shopping. We weren’t surprised to see that the store was filled with Christmas decorations – after all, retailers are notorious for promoting holidays months ahead of schedule.

What surprised us, however, was that on our drive home, we passed several homes that were already decked out in fill Christmas attire, covered from hedges to chimney tops with Christmas lights and wreaths and other décor that traditionally does not make its appearance until Thanksgiving weekend and beyond.

I’m not sure how you experience time, but time really flies by in my world. If anything, I’d like to slow my days down – not speed them up!

With that said – the theme of this week’s card is A Harvest Of Happy Memories.

This year, more than ever before, I want to truly take the time to savor the moments I have with my family and friends. I want to savor the time I spend praying and worshiping – the time I spend resting and playing – the time I spend crafting and creating – the time I spend reading and writing.

I want to savor each moment of my life because it’s a precious gift that should never be taken for granted.

This season, I encourage you to do the same. Let your fall be filled with a Harvest of Happy Memories!

Have an amazing week – and be sure to share your creations with us at one of our weekly parties!

Creative Art Challenges

Need to jump-start your creativity? Wondering what inspired me this week? Check out this week’s list of Creative Art Challenges! They are organized alphabetically under Theme or Anything Goes!

A Harvest Of Happy Memories

Theme Challenges

Anything Goes Challenges

E-Mail, RSS, Blog Lovin, Facebook,
Google Plus, Twitter, Pinterest
Instagram

WOYWW Desk

Copyright © 2015 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.

32 Responses to “A Harvest Of Happy Memories Card”

1. Valerie-Jael says:

Thanks for linking your lovely work to Moo Mania and More, Valerie

2. Anna says:

Very beautiful card!!!
    Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge!
    Anna Dt

3. Tina C says:

A lovely card for the season) Thank you for joining us at Jo’s this week for Funday Friday.
    Tina DT

4. vic says:

Lovely card – super autumnal colours. Love the sentiment on this card – made me smile and think about my family. Thanks for sharing your creation with us this week, at Glitter n Sparkle, Vic – DT x

5. Awww . . . cute! I LOVE pumpkins and the one you used is a cutie! Great color combo, too. Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

6. Lilian says:

Cute card! Lovely colors!
    Thank you for joining us at House of Cards!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

7. RobinfromCA says:

Very pretty! Your use of textures is wonderful!

8. Mynn xx says:

What a gorgeous mix of patterns and colors! I LOVE the fall feel–fabulous job! Thank you SO MUCH for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! 🙂 Mynn xx

9. What a fantastic creation, Thanks for joining in on the Glitter N Sparkle Challenge this week. Good Luck
    Tracey C – DT Member

10. Lovely bright colours on your great card. Thanks for sharing it with us at OSAAT. The verse of scripture you have used is a favourite of mine and very apt. I totally agree that the world has gone mad! Decorating for Christmas in October???????? Christine DT x

11. Jeannie says:

Hello there and Happy Halloween! This is a beautiful Fall creation with all of the perfect colors too. Love the purple scrollwork especially. Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week 🙂

Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

12. MeretheA says:

Thanks for playing along with our challenge at House of Cards
    Ma (✿*‿*) HOC DT

13. Lisa says:

Beautiful card 🙂

14. Pippa says:

nice card – and a busy collection of linkies! P.

15. Starcyl says:

This is a lovely make and perfect for our challenge of Add some bling or glitter.
    Thanks for sharing it with us over at Polkadoodles Jenny x
    Polkadoodles DT

16. Claudia
    Twitter: Imagesbycw

Your card is beautiful and so are your words. I totally agree with time flying by way too fast for my taste. I can’t believe Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner.
    I am not well versed in the Bible, yet, those words are part of an all time favorite song by The Mamas and Papas, I am sure you know the one 🙂

17. ~DEANNE~ says:

Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our MELONHEADZ challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

18. Scrapper69 says:

Such a Lovely Card! Thanks for playing along with us over at CDD Linky Party!

Theresa (CDD DT)
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

19. michele s says:

a beautifully colorful creation! happy autumn! xo

20. Lynn aka Lynnpenguin says:

What a cute creation. Love the colours. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Inspiration Destination.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, ID Creative Team Member

21. Bonnie says:

Your card is lovely. The colors are gorgeous. Thank you so much for joining our challenge over at CCC Digi Creations. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

22. Kamila says:

Such a beautiful and vibrant card! Thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week!
    Kamila DT

23. Lovely harvest card! <3

Thanks for joining our Wonderful Wednesday over at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps!

/Lisa – DT

24. AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How I so agree with you. To savour our friends and family – to be truly grateful to our Father God for them – and above all – for Him. A lovely card to express that gratitude.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #2WOYWW

25. Lyn says:

Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Crafting with an Attitude
    Lyn – DT

26. Zoe - craftygasheadzo says:

Fab colours and makes. Take care Zo xx 32

27. Laura W says:

I’d love time to slow down too, but with my kids! They are getting so big. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends!

28. Ellen says:

Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

29. aunty sue says:

lovely make and thanks for sharing in our Add Sparkle and Bling challenge at POLKADOODLES
    Good luck Aunty Sue DT

30. bejko says:

Stunning work – really special. Hugs Sneji

31. Gale says:

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Scrap-Creations in our “Halloween Challenge” and we hope to see again soon. Hugs, Gale DT