Welcome to Friendship Friday!
Friendship Friday at Create With Joy is a week-long event where you can:
- Share what’s unique about your blog and spotlight your favorite features!
- Expand your social media networks!
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
Each week, we invite you to:
- Meet our Featured Friend Of The Week and enjoy our Spotlight Post!
- Grow your Social Networks by participating in our rotating Social Media Boost.
- Link your favorite posts, projects, giveaways and parties at Friendship Friday.
- Visit your neighbors and make new friends!
- Chat with us in the comments – we’d love to get to know you!
- Follow Create With Joy and explore our blog for our latest creative features!
- Check our sidebar and enter our latest Giveaways!
We’d appreciate it if you’d spread the word about Friendship Friday by adding our beautiful blog button to your blog/posts and spread the word on your social media sites so that others can join the fun!
We look forward to connecting with you on:
Friend Of The Week – Eva
This week, I’d like to introduce you to Eva – the business consultant turned homeschooling mom who blogs at Kid Minds!
Eva has a fascinating story to tell. Born and raised in Russia, Eva came to America to earn her degree in Business. In America, she met her husband and the rest, as they say, is history!
Eva married and worked as a business consultant for awhile until she started her family. Now, she home schools her children(who are 2, 4 and 6 years old).
Eva started her blog, Kid Minds, to share projects, lesson plans, literacy units, crafts, healthy recipes, books, and fun things to do and eat in Chicago!
Eva also co-hosts the Learning Kid Link Up – a place to share your educational, kid-friendly posts!
Be sure to visit Eva this week – encourage her as you explore her informative blog – and congratulate her on being our Friend Of The Week at Create With Joy!
Now It’s Your Turn To Share!
Did you enjoy meeting Eva and visiting her blog? Would you like the opportunity to be highlighted in an upcoming Friend Of The Week or In The Spotlight feature?
We’d love to get to know you better! Be sure to leave a meaningful comment – and spread the love by sharing our Friendship Friday party with all of your friends!
Building community and developing friendships is what Friendship Friday is all about!
Inspirational Video Of The Week –
Bullying: You Can Stop It
Check Out Our Exciting Giveaway Opportunities!
Be sure to check out our sidebar to see our latest giveaway opportunities each week!
Social Media Boost Of The Week – Pinterest
Welcome to the Social Media Boost Of The Week! Each week, you’ll have the opportunity to grow a different social network. This week, we’re boosting Pinterest!
To join the fun:
- Please follow Create With Joy on Pinterest!
- Add the Pinterest account link you’d like us to follow.
- To help ensure that everyone who participates in the event benefits, be sure to follow new accounts – and “pin” something from the accounts you are already following!
Thanks for joining us – we look forward to connecting with you!
IMPORTANT: ONLY Add Pinterest Links to this Social Media Boost list!
Add your Blog Posts to the Friendship Friday Link-Up (BELOW!)
Social Media Boost – Pinterest
Friendship Friday Blog Party
Welcome to the Friendship Friday Blog Party – the heart of our weekly gathering! You are invited to:
- Share your favorite blog posts and projects throughout the week.
- Share your favorite posts from the past.
- Share links to giveaways, reviews and any parties that you host.
You may share as many features as you like!
Have fun connecting with one another – building friendships is what this community is all about!
Be sure to check the Sidebar for our latest Giveaways and leave a comment and let us know what you’re up to this week!
Copyright © 2015 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!