Welcome to Friendship Friday!
Friendship Friday at Create With Joy is a week-long event where you can:
- Share what’s unique about your blog and spotlight your favorite features!
- Expand your social media networks!
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
Each week, we invite you to:
- Meet our Featured Friend Of The Week and enjoy our Spotlight Post!
- Grow your Social Networks by participating in our rotating Social Media Boost.
- Link your favorite posts, projects, giveaways and parties at Friendship Friday.
- Visit your neighbors and make new friends!
- Chat with us in the comments – we’d love to get to know you!
- Follow Create With Joy and explore our blog for our latest creative features!
- Check our sidebar and enter our latest Giveaways!
We’d appreciate it if you’d spread the word about Friendship Friday by adding our beautiful blog button to your blog/posts and spread the word on your social media sites so that others can join the fun!
We look forward to connecting with you on:
Friend Of The Week – Renee Ann Smith
This week, I’d like to introduce you to Renee Ann Smith – an unsung, Christian super-woman of sorts. By day, Renee teaches literature and writing in a small Christian high school. By night, she writes inspirational fiction and shares book reviews, devotionals and stories about inspirational folks on her blog Doorkeeper!
Renee’s goal as a blogger is to “connect with lots of these door-opening, encouraging people” – to “share thoughts on how faith impacts daily life” and to talk about how “characters from great stories have opened many doors for me – chiefly the door to my heart!”
Renee’s passion and faithfulness to these goals is evident as you browse through her blog!
Renee is a member of the American Christian Fiction Writers and a winner of the 2011 Genesis Award and Daphne du Maurier Award for unpublished writers. You can sample her writing at Life In Small Places, a post where she blogs about the high school where she teaches.
Renee is a long-time friend of Create With Joy’s who was first featured at Friendship Friday. in May 2012.
Be sure to visit Renee this week – have fun exploring her blog, Doorkeeper – and be sure to congratulate her on being our Friend Of The Week at Create With Joy!
Now It’s Your Turn To Share!
Did you enjoy meeting Renee and visiting her blog? Would you like the opportunity to be highlighted in an upcoming Friend Of The Week or In The Spotlight feature?
We’d love to get to know you better! Be sure to leave a meaningful comment – link to us – and spread the love by sharing our Friendship Friday party with all of your friends!
Building community and developing friendships is what Friendship Friday is all about!
Inspirational Video Of The Week – Open Your Bible
As part of the Launch Team for Open Your Bible – a new 7-week Bible Study from Lifeway and the women behind She Reads Truth – I’d like to give you a first look at what this study’s about in this week’s video!
You can learn more about the study and take advantage of special offers throughout November by visiting Lifeway!
Try A Free Month Of Rocksbox On The House!
If you love jewelry or are looking for a unique gift to give someone this holiday season, be sure to check out my review of Rocksbox and learn how you can try Rocksbox for FREE!
Social Media Boost Of The Week – Google Plus
Welcome to the Social Media Boost Of The Week! Each week, you’ll have the opportunity to grow a different social network. This week, we’re boosting Google Plus!
To join the fun:
- Please follow Create With Joy on Google Plus!
- Add the Google Plus account link you’d like us to follow.
- To help ensure that everyone who participates in the event benefits, be sure to follow new accounts – and “plus” something from the accounts you are already following!
Thanks for joining us – we look forward to connecting with you!
IMPORTANT: ONLY Add Google Plus Links to this Social Media Boost list!
Add your Blog Posts to the Friendship Friday Link-Up (BELOW!)
Social Media Boost – Google Plus
Friendship Friday Blog Party
Welcome to the Friendship Friday Blog Party – the heart of our weekly gathering! You are invited to:
- Share your favorite blog posts and projects throughout the week.
- Share your favorite posts from the past.
- Share links to giveaways, reviews and any parties that you host.
You may share as many features as you like!
Friendship Friday is the place to make new friends, to grow rich relationships, to explore new blogs, and to expand your social networks! Please take the time to connect with your best buddies as well as reach out to a few new friends each week – it makes your experience so much more rewarding!
Have fun connecting with one another – building friendships is what this community is all about!
Be sure to check the Sidebar for our latest Giveaways and leave a comment and let us know what you’re up to this week!
Copyright © 2015 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!