Inspire Me Monday – Week 252

Welcome to Inspire Me Monday
A place to share your creative inspirations
Sharpen your creative vision and
Showcase your creative talents!

I invite you to inspire others and
Nurture your creative spirit by
Joining our Creative Blog Hop!

What’s New At Create With Joy?

Squirrel-Watching

tsunami-squirrel-watching

Plagued by squirrels?
Tsunami and Magellan share how they guard their home
Against invaders at this week’s Wordless Wednesday Party!

Shaken – Tim Tebow

Shaken

How do you find the strength and courage to
Stay true to who you are when the world is constantly trying to
Steal your sense of identity and self-worth?

Don’t miss the invaluable life lessons that
Heisman trophy winner Tim Tebow shares in Shaken,
Along with a powerful Spoken Word Video by Clay Jennings!

Inspirations And Delights

Camille – Cranberry and Brie Baked Cheese Appetizer

brie-appetizer

Colorful, comforting, delicious are the three adjectives
I would choose to described Camille’s mouthwatering appetizer –
What three words would you choose?

Lynn – DIY Marbelized Pumpkins

marbelized-pumpkins

Looking for a creative way to make your pumpkins stand out?
Check out Lynn’s DIY Marbelized Pumpkin Tutorial at Lolly Jane!

Michelle – Unique Craft Storage Ideas

craft-storage-ideas

At your wit’s end looking for new ways
To store your craft supplies?
Michelle shares 4 craft storage ideas you probably haven’t thought of yet!

Paula – Glitz & Glamour End Table Makeover

end-table-makeover

If breathing new life into old furniture brings you joy,
Be sure to check out Paula’s Glitz And Glamour makeover of a
Dark wooden Stanley End Table she picked up in beautiful Bedford County!

Music To Inspire You
Welcome To
Music Moves Me!

A Few Favorites From The Voice Knockout Rounds

Sundance Head – The Climb

We McDonald – No More Drama

Have an amazing week!

Inspire Me Monday #252 – Week Of October 30, 2016

I like the idea of Inspiration Monday.
Monday’s often get the short end of the stick
But they are fraught with potential!
Judy Palmer

Now it’s time to share your inspirations! You can participate in Inspire Me Monday in the following ways:

1) Share “What’s Inspiring You” by creating your own Inspire Me Monday post! You can include any creative challenges you’ve discovered – any books or quotes you love – any bloggers who have inspired you – anything that has inspired you and will inspire us too!

2) Share your creative projects with us! You’re welcome to link up your Arts & Crafts projects – your Recipes – your DIY, Home Décor and Organizational Ideas – your original Writing, Music & Photography – you get the idea!

3) Visit the participants – share some comment love – let them know what’s inspired you!

When you link up, be sure to include the Inspire Me Monday button and a link back to this post on all of your entries so that your readers can join the fun! The blog code is on the side bar if you need it!

Be sure to link directly to your Inspire Me Monday Posts and Creations using the permalink to the individual posts – not your blog’s home page URL – so that participants can easily find and comment on your creations!

The party will remain open all week so have fun sharing – inspire me with your comments – and please, use the social media buttons below the post to spread the word!

Copyright © 2016 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this article posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!

21 Responses to “Inspire Me Monday – Week 252”

1. ema says:

Wishing all a fabulous week. Look forward to visiting more of your blogs 🙂

2. Thanks so much for the party!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

3. Helen Fern says:

Another awesome party! Love the craft storage ideas (and Squirrel watching). Thanks for hosting.

4. Marie Moody
    Twitter: Xmasdolly

HAPPY HALLOWEEN my friend! Thanks for the linky and I’m off to watch the cubs. They need all the prayers they can get tonight. heheheh~ hugs… and love your tunes. I love watching The Voice.

5. Thanks so much for including my craft storage ideas as one of your features this week! 🙂

6. Mary Denman says:

Hi Ramona!

I hope you’ve had a great weekend. I”m still trying to get rid of this migraine. Sigh. Oh well That’s life!

I’ll have my announcement next week!

Thanks for hosting!

7. DIANA L. says:

Ramona, sorry I have been away so long– I am looking forward to entering challenges again.

8. Thanks for hosting and for featuring our DIY Marbelized Pumpkins! Much love! -Journa, from the team at http://www.lollyjane.com

9. Awesome featured posts!

10. Thank you for hosting!
    Have a wonderful and inspiring week!

11. Charles says:

Those squirrel’s need some serious watching! : ) Have a fantastic week!

12. Happy Halloween! What are Tsunami and Magellan dressing up as?

13. Colette S says:

I would love to read that book by Tim.

And I hope I don’t miss anymore of The Voice.

14. Tanya @ Moms Small Victories
    Twitter: momsvictories

Thanks for hosting, I’m late to the party but sharing a fantastic blogging resource and time management tips I thought you might like. Have a great week and thanks for hosting!

15. Lisa Isabella Russo
    Twitter: artbylr

What lovely inspirations! The pumpkins are great!

16. Your squirrel watcher is such a cutie. I love those marbelized pumpkings by Lynn. Blessings!

17. Nancy Burgess says:

Great post enjoyed reading this.

1. […] Show and share. Inspire me Monday. Tuesday at our house. The scoop. Inspire me Tuesday. Thrifty and vintage.              Make it pretty. Art of homemaking. Made by you. Metamorphosis wow us Wednesday. Talk of the town. Let’s talk vintage. Share it. Vintage bliss. Moonlight and Mason jars  Tuesday with a twist. Brag about it. Work it Wednesday  share your cup. Share your style  home and garden. Welcome home. Thursday favorites. Wonderful Wednesday. Waste not Wednesday  thoughts of home. Vintage charm. Your inspired design. Friday features. Home sweet home. Feather nest Friday.          Sweet and simple. Tada. Imparting grace. Morning cup of joe. Home matters. Sweet inspiration. Best of the weekend. Vintage chic. Friendship Friday Snickerdoodle  Sunday at Home. Amaze me Monday. Busy Monday. Inspiration Monday digging it. Silver pennies. Proverb 31.  Inspire me Monday […]

2. […] A Fresh Start, Inspiration for Moms, Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth, Modest Mom, Moms the Word, Create with Joy Monday, Chick Chick, Donna Reidland, Crafty Moms Share, The Logbook, The Mrs. Tee, Practical Mom, Written […]

3. […] Lisa, Watch What I’m Wearing, Let It Shine, Mix It Mondays, Visible Monday, How I Fall, Inspire Me Monday, Motivational Monday, Hello […]