Card Of The Week – Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Deeply
What are your goals in the New Year? Have you created a list of resolutions that you hope to accomplish in 2017 – selected a word to guide you through the months to come – or thought about some of activities you’d like to incorporate more of or less of in your life?
In recent years, I’ve become a big advocate of selecting One Word to serve as the focal point for which I center my time and energies around. Last year, I selected FOCUS as my word and used it to inspire me to begin to change my relationship with food. In the process, I lost 40 pounds!
In the process of focusing my energies on health and weight loss, however, I had to set aside a lot of the things I loved for a season – including crafting! Sometimes, we need to make short-term sacrifices for our greater good. This year, however, I’m ready to continue fine-tuning my new habits while embracing and balancing more of the things that I love!
For 2017, I’ve chosen SIMPLIFY as my One Word. My goal is to create the time and space to live more fully – to laugh more often – and to love more deeply as I embrace the people and opportunities God has placed in my life!
What is your One Word for the year? Please share it with us in the comments – and/or join us at the month-long One Word Blog Hop (it’s the most inspirational party of the year!)
Creative Art Challenges
If you’re a crafter or creative blogger, we’d love for you to share your creative posts at our week-long Inspire Me Monday Party – you may even become one of our Featured Guests!
Need to jump-start your creativity? Check out the following Creative Art Challenges:
- A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #35 – Anything Goes
- Allsorts Challenge Blog #396 – Something New (Paper/Buttons)
- Alphabet Challenge Blog – U For Use Something Red
- A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge – Anything Goes
- Artistic Stamper January Creative Team Challenge – Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create – Anything Goes Challenge #193
- Brown Sugar Challenge #231 – Anything Goes
- Card Mania #88 – Layer It
- Country View Challenges – January 2017 – Anything Goes
- Crafting Creations Challenges #332 – Anything Goes
- Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog – Anything Goes
- Crafty Friends Challenge Blog #48 – Anything Goes
- Crafty Gals Corner Challenges #104 – Use Something New (Paper/Button)
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper Challenge – January 2017
- Crafty Sentiments Designs – Something New Challenge (Paper/Buttons)
- Creatalicious Challenges #106 – Anything Goes
- Digi Choosday Week 1 – Anything Goes
- DL Art January Linky Challenge – Anything Goes
- DL Art Thankful Thursday Challenge #195– Anything Goes
- Get Creative Challenges #54 – Anything Goes
- Glitter N Sparkle 220 – New Beginnings
- Inspiration Destination #119 – Anything Goes
- Lemon Shortbread Challenge #32 – Anything Goes
- Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends Challenge #49 – Anything Goes
- Little Miss Muffet Challenges #153 – Anything Goes
- Little Red Wagon – Something New
- Love To Scrap Challenge #93 – Anything Goes
- Mod Squad Challenge Blog – Anything But Christmas
- Moo Mania – Asia
- My Time To Craft Challenge #337 – Something New
- Paper Creators #55 – Anything Goes
- Paru’s Card Making Challenges – Anything Goes
- Penny Black – Anything Goes With A Stamp
- Petal Lu Challenge #29 – Anything Goes
- Pile It On Challenges #123 – Celebrations (New Year)
- Pink Saturday – Anything Goes
- Polkadoodle #52 – Something New / Anything Goes (Paper/Button)
- Simon Says Monday Challenge – Start Afresh (New Paper/Button)
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge – Something New
- The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge 1 – Anything Goes
- The Paper Shelter Christmas Break Challenge– Anything Goes
- The Ribbon Girls January Challenge
- Through The Craftroom Door – Week of December 27 – Anything Goes
- Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog – Current Project
- Wonderful Wednesday – Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday 264-265 – Anything Goes
- Your Scrapbook Place January Challenge – Anything Goes
Copyright © 2017 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
Please contact us if you see our content on another site.
Thank you for helping stop content theft!