The Final Days Of Jesus – Book Review
If you knew that your days were numbered – if you received the shocking news that you had only had 40 days to live, how would that impact your life?
For most of us, we’d live like there was no tomorrow. We wouldn’t waste our time on frivolous people, pastimes or pursuits. We’d do our best to make each and every moment of our final days count. We’d spend time with the people who meant the most to us – minister to the people who needed us the most – and impart every bit of wisdom and knowledge we could to those we cared about before we left this world.
Although most of us don’t know in advance when we will breathe our last breath, Jesus did, and He lived His life in preparation for that moment. Those truths are particularly evident as we study the last 40 days of His life.
This Lent, I’d like to invite you to join me on a very special spiritual journey as the Sacred Holidays community embarks on their 2017 Lent Study, The Final Days Of Jesus.
This is my third Bible study with the Sacred Holidays community and I love them for several reasons:
- First, I enjoy the creativity and flexibility of the studies. Each workbook is filled with daily lessons and learning activities that allow me to dig into Scripture and apply the material in personal and highly relevant ways. There is plenty of room to journal, draw, color, fill out charts, write our Scripture verses, as well as creative opportunities to worship through song and meaningful rituals. We all learn in different ways and whatever your preferred style of learning is, this study will speak to your mind and your heart!
- Second, I enjoy the many opportunities for growth and connection that this study affords. You can complete the Woman’s Study on your own, with your friends, or with your Women’s Ministry group at church – but you can also purchase the Men’s edition and the Family Edition to study with your spouse and kids as well! You can also participate in the Photo Challenge on Facebook and Instagram using the hashtag #SacredHolidays to connect with other participants on social media!
- Third, I appreciate supporting Sacred Holidays because they strive to make a difference in so many other people’s lives – including women in prison, missionaries, people who are struggling to believe, single parents, those in ministry and the military, those in the process of adopting, teachers, and those who work for non-profits. The founders of this ministry truly have generous hearts and truly love Jesus – they live the message that they preach!
The Final Days Of Jesus Lent Bible Study is a limited-edition, seasonal Bible study that is available now – but please don’t wait to order your copies, because this study will sell out and I would hate for you to be disappointed!
The official dates of The Final Days Of Jesus study (in the book) are February 28 through April 16, 2017. You can order copies of the book in print or digital format while supplies last.
I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars.
For More Information
- Visit the Sacred Holidays Website.
- Connect with Sacred Holidays on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- The Final Days Of Lent is available at Sacred Holidays.
For More Great Books
- Visit Create With Joy – Book Reviews.
- Follow Create With Joy on GoodReads.
- Join us at The Book Nook At Create With Joy – a community for book lovers!
Stay In Touch!
Follow Create With Joy On:
Disclosure: I am a member of the Women’s Lent Launch Team for Sacred Holidays. I received a copy of this study to review. The opinions expressed in this review are entirely my own.
Copyright © 2017 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!