NIV Faithlife Study Bible – Book Review
When you’re ready to do some serious Bible study, you want a comprehensive study Bible to answer the questions you have – to provide you with answers to the questions you didn’t know enough about to ask – and to fill you in on relevant historical, geographical and cultural information you might not glean from simply reading the text.
The new NIV Faithlife Study Bible will more than meet those needs!
The NIV Faithlife Study Bible is a robust reference tool with an attractive layout that’s filled with comprehensive study notes, charts, illustrations and articles that help you to systematically explore God’s Word!
One of the nice things about the NIV Faithlife Study Bible is that the reference material is written by diverse group of theologians so that you get a more balanced look on key topics within the Christian faith. For instance, if you are studying prophecy, there is a two-page chart on the Four Views Of Revelation to help you compare and contrast different viewpoints within the church.
The editors of the NIV Faithlife Study Bible have succeeded in creating a Bible that satisfies the cravings of thirsty readers. The more you read, the more this Bible makes you want to dig. Here are some of the features you’ll find in side of this Bible:
- The full text of the most read, most trusted modern-English Bible – the New International Version (NIV).
- In-depth book introductions that include an outline and information on authorship, background, structure, themes, and a map, a timeline, or both.
- Verse-by-verse study notes with the unique focus of revealing nuances from the original biblical languages for modern readers.
- Informative contributions by respected scholars and best-selling authors including Charles Stanley, Randy Alcorn and Ed Stetzer, among others.
- Over 100 innovative full color infographics, comprehensive timelines and informative tables to enrich your Bible study.
- Three detailed life-of-Jesus event timelines chronicling His infancy and early ministry, His journey to Jerusalem, and His passion and resurrection.
- 27 family trees and people diagrams illustrate the interconnectedness of key characters in Scripture.
- Helpful overview articles give a bird’s-eye view of the books of the Bible, noting the type of literature and key themes of each book.
- 14 original color maps at the back of the Bible provide historical and geographical context for key events of the Old and New Testaments.
Whether this is your first study Bible or part of a growing collection, the NIV Faithlife Study Bible deserves a place in your study.
I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars.
NIV Faithlife Study Bible – Official Book Trailer
NIV Faithlife Study Bible – Q & A With Michael Bird
For More Information
- Visit the Zondervan Website.
- Connect with Zondervan on Facebook and Twitter.
- The NIV Faithlife Study Bible is available on Amazon.
For More Great Books
- Visit Create With Joy – Book Reviews.
- Follow Create With Joy on GoodReads.
- Join us at The Book Nook At Create With Joy – a community for book lovers!
Stay In Touch!
Follow Create With Joy On:
Disclosure: I received a copy of this book from Zondervan through BookLook Bloggers for review purposes. The opinions expressed in this review are my own.
Copyright © 2017 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!