Welcome to Friendship Friday!
Friendship Friday at Create With Joy is a week-long event where you can:
- Share what’s unique about your blog and spotlight your favorite features!
- Expand your social media networks!
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
Each week, we invite you to:
- Meet our Featured Friend Of The Week and/or enjoy our Spotlight Post!
- Grow your Social Networks by participating in our rotating Social Media Boost.
- Link your favorite posts, projects, giveaways and parties at Friendship Friday.
- Visit your neighbors and make new friends!
- Chat with us in the comments – we’d love to get to know you!
- Follow Create With Joy and explore our blog for our latest creative features!
- Check our sidebar and enter our latest Giveaways!
We’d appreciate it if you’d spread the word about Friendship Friday by adding our beautiful blog button to your blog/posts and spread the word on your social media sites so that others can join the fun!
We look forward to connecting with you on:
Book Of The Week: Never Unfriended by Lisa-Jo Baker
Over the course of my lifetime, the lens through which we view friendship has changed. Growing up, having a friend required that you show up for one another and put in face time. Today, we live in a world where the number of friends we have are measured by the number of likes that we have on Facebook – and we often unfriend each other with the swipe of our finger.
Too often, our fear of being vulnerable with one another and of getting hurt prevents us from building the true friendships with one another that our hearts desire.
But Lisa-Jo Baker – the Community Manager at (in)courage – believes that the rewards of abiding friendship are well worth the inherent risks. What if we could never be unfriended – would we risk friendship then?
In her new book Never Unfriended: The Secret To Finding And Keeping Lasting Friendships, Lisa-Jo invites us to “reclaim our heritage of friendship we can trust with women we can depend on” – and teaches us everything we need to know to find, build and sustain lasting friendships. One secret I’ll share from the book is this: having a quality friendship begins with us!
While we might have defined friendship our whole lives by what others do to us, in the end, it’s what we do for others that will define us as friends or not.
Never Unfriended is a wonderful book that will improve both the quality of our friendships and our lives – I highly recommend it to you!
Disclosure: I received a complementary copy of this book from Icon Media Group. The opinions expressed in this review are entirely my own.
Now It’s Your Turn To Share!
Question Of The Week:
What quality do you value most in a friend?
Please share your thoughts in the comments–
Inquiring minds would love to know!
We’d Love To Feature You!
We’d love the opportunity to get to know you better!
Please introduce yourself in the comments and
Tell us a little about yourself, your blog, and the story behind it.
Each week, we’ll select a blogger to feature as our Friend Of The Week!
Be sure to link to us and spread the love
By sharing our Friendship Friday party with all of your friends!
Remember – building community and developing friendships
Is what Friendship Friday is all about!
Social Media Boost Of The Week – Instagram
Welcome to the Social Media Boost Of The Week! Each week, you’ll have the opportunity to grow a different social network. This week, we’re boosting Instagram!
To join the fun:
- Please follow Create With Joy on Instagram!
- Add the Instagram account link you’d like us to follow.
- To help ensure that everyone who participates in the event benefits, please be sure to follow and like a few of the accounts on the list!
Thanks for joining us – we look forward to connecting with you!
IMPORTANT: ONLY Add INSTAGRAM Links to this Social Media Boost list!
Add your Blog Posts to the Friendship Friday Link-Up (BELOW!)
Social Media Boost – Instagram
Friendship Friday Blog Party
Welcome to the Friendship Friday Blog Party – the heart of our weekly gathering! You are invited to:
- Share your favorite blog posts and projects throughout the week.
- Share your favorite posts from the past.
- Share links to giveaways, reviews and any parties that you host.
You may share as many features as you like!
Friendship Friday is the place to make new friends, to grow rich relationships, to explore new blogs, and to expand your social networks! Please take the time to connect with your best buddies as well as reach out to a few new friends each week – it makes your experience so much more rewarding!
Have fun connecting with one another – building friendships is what this community is all about!
Be sure to check the Sidebar for our latest Giveaways and leave a comment and let us know what you’re up to this week!
Copyright © 2017 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!