Welcome to Friendship Friday!
Friendship Friday at Create With Joy is a week-long event where you can:
- Share what’s unique about your blog and spotlight your favorite features!
- Expand your social media networks!
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
Each week, we invite you to:
- Meet our Featured Friend Of The Week and/or enjoy our Spotlight Post!
- Grow your Social Networks by participating in our rotating Social Media Boost.
- Link your favorite posts, projects, giveaways and parties at Friendship Friday.
- Visit your neighbors and make new friends!
- Chat with us in the comments – we’d love to get to know you!
- Follow Create With Joy and explore our blog for our latest creative features!
- Check our sidebar and enter our latest Giveaways!
We’d appreciate it if you’d spread the word about Friendship Friday by adding our beautiful blog button to your blog/posts and spread the word on your social media sites so that others can join the fun!
We look forward to connecting with you on:
Meet Our Friend Of The Week: Dani
Do you love to read, Bible journal, and discover the latest products for your family? If so, you’ll enjoy meeting Dani Chapman – the blogger behind
Paulette’s Papers and our current Friend Of The Week at Create With Joy!
The first thing that many people are probably surprised to learn when visiting Paulette’s Paper is that the owner’s name is really Dani. She explains that Paulette is a family name that was passed down from her great-grandmother and one that she wanted to honor her with by incorporating that name into her blog.
That insight shows that Dani is a family woman at heart. She married her Prince Charming and together, they raise 7 children – one who has graduated, the rest whom she home schools – plus 2 dogs on her “100 acre Woods” in East Texas.
Dani is passionate about reading (her greatest punishment growing up would be for her parents to take away her books!) and she never leaves home without the Kindle Paperwhite she received from her husband. She’s also an avid paper crafter, cross stitcher, gardner, adult coloring enthusiast, and Bible Journaler. She hosts a weekly Bible Journaling column on her blog where you can link your Bible Journaling pages and read her tips and insights (I encourage you to join!)
Comments mean the world to bloggers. Won’t you brighten Dani’s day by dropping by her blog, introducing yourself, leaving a little comment love, and congratulating Suzie for being our Friend of the Week at Create With Joy?
Getting To Know You – Let’s Chat!
Question Of The Week:
What’s your favorite hobby?
Please share your thoughts in the comments–
Inquiring minds would love to know!
We’re Looking For Our Next Friend Of The Week – We’d Love To Feature You!
We’d love the opportunity to get to know you better!
Please introduce yourself in the comments and
Tell us a little about yourself, your blog, and the story behind it.
Each week, we’ll select a blogger to feature as our Friend Of The Week!
Be sure to link to us and spread the love
By sharing our Friendship Friday party with all of your friends!
Remember – building community and developing friendships
Is what Friendship Friday is all about!
Social Media Boost Of The Week – Pinterest
Welcome to the Social Media Boost Of The Week! Each week, you’ll have the opportunity to grow a different social network. This week, we’re boosting Pinterest!
To join the fun:
- Please follow Create With Joy on Pinterest!
- Add the Pinterest account link you’d like us to follow.
- To help ensure that everyone who participates in the event benefits, please be sure to follow and like a few of the accounts on the list!
Thanks for joining us – we look forward to connecting with you!
IMPORTANT: ONLY Add PINTEREST Links to this Social Media Boost list!
Add your Blog Posts to the Friendship Friday Link-Up (BELOW!)
Social Media Boost – Pinterest
Friendship Friday Blog Party
Welcome to the Friendship Friday Blog Party – the heart of our weekly gathering! You are invited to:
- Share your favorite blog posts and projects throughout the week.
- Share your favorite posts from the past.
- Share links to giveaways, reviews and any parties that you host.
You may share as many features as you like!
Friendship Friday is the place to make new friends, to grow rich relationships, to explore new blogs, and to expand your social networks! Please take the time to connect with your best buddies as well as reach out to a few new friends each week – it makes your experience so much more rewarding!
Have fun connecting with one another – building friendships is what this community is all about!
Be sure to check the Sidebar for our latest Giveaways and leave a comment and let us know what you’re up to this week!
Copyright © 2017 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!