CSB Apologetics Study Bible – Book Review
Have you ever been involved in a conversation where someone challenged your spiritual beliefs or asked you a biblical question that you were unprepared to answer?
When it comes to matters of faith, we need to be more knowledgeable and ready to give an answer, in season and out, for the hope that we have within us (1 Peter 3:15). One way to prepare ourselves is read the new CSB Apologetics Study Bible!
The CSB Apologetics Study Bible has been revised and updated with new articles and extensive apologetics study material from today’s leading apologists to reflect and provide us with a deeper understanding of the relevant apologetics issues and questions that people are discussing today.
The most notable update is the revision from the Holman Christian Standard Bible translation to the Christian Standard Bible (CSB) translation, which provides readers with updated word choices that remain true to the original languages and provide greater clarity and readability to modern audiences.
You’ll find a wealth of features inside of the CSB Apologetics Study Bible, including:
- Commentary and articles from 90 leading apologists, including Lee Strobel, Chuck Colson, Josh McDowell, Hank Hanegraaff, Ravi Zacharias, and more.
- 134 Articles on key apologetic issues, including Lee Strobel’s “The Case For Christ”.
- 66 Exclusive introductions from contributors.
- 48 “Twisted Scripture” explanations for commonly misunderstood passages.
- 12 Profiles of Christian apologists including Thomas Aquinas, Origen, and C.S. Lewis.
- 13 Timelines and Full-Color Maps include unique offerings such as a Timeline of Apologists and Notable Works, Comparison of World Religion, Naturalism vs. Theism and more.
- Two-Color Interior (grey/black)
- Apologetics Study Notes
- Annotated Bibliography
This Bible is formatted in a two-column text featuring a 9.5 point type with all of the niceties you’d expect in a Bible, including a presentation page, a ribbon marker, and Smyth-sewn binding.
The CSB Apologetics Study Bible is a wonderful resource to add to your home – and it’s a great study tool to use in conjunction with the CSB Apologetics Study Bible For Students!
For More Information
- Visit the Apologetics Study Bible For Students Website.
- Visit the B&H Website.
- Connect with B&H Publishing on Facebook and Twitter.
- CSB Apologetics Study Bible is available on Amazon.
For More Great Books
- Visit Create With Joy – Book Reviews.
- Follow Create With Joy on GoodReads.
- Follow Create With Joy on Amazon.
- Join us at The Book Nook At Create With Joy – a community for book lovers!
Stay In Touch!
Follow Create With Joy On:
Disclosure: I received a copy of this book from the Lifeway / B&H Publishing Group for review purposes. However, the opinions expressed in this review are entirely my own.
Copyright © 2017 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!