NKJV Unapologetic Study Bible – Book Review
Hebrews 4:12 (ESV) tells us that “the Word of God is living and active”. One of the reasons I like collecting Study Bibles is that there are so many ways to apply the living and active Word of God to our lives. If you are interested in learning what the Bible has to say about some of the most complicated and confusing issues of our day and discovering how you can biblically impact the world around you, then the NKJV Unapologetic Study Bible is for you!
The notes and features of the NKJV Unapologetic Study Bible are based on the Kairos Journal. The Introduction to this Bible says:
Kairos carries the sense of God’s being involved, through His Spirit and Word, to direct the believer’s life when he or she comes to a critical juncture, as when Esther (Esther 4:14) or Stephen (Acts 7) faced their own moments of decision.
The NKJV Unapologetic Study Bible contains timely articles, thoughtful book introductions, insightful quotations, and profiles that span eight distinct content areas: Church, Corruption, Economics, Education, Family, Government, Sanctity of Life, and Virtue.
You’ll find these features inside of this Bible:
- Book Introductions that provide key passages and background information for each book.
- Over 220 Articles placed near relevant Scripture passages that bring keen biblical insight to the current issues of the day.
- Over 60 Quotations from historical figures that help you understand that the issues of the day are not new and that wise people throughout history have been challenged to live by biblical standards.
- Over 40 Profiles of historical figures that inspire you with biblical faith lived out in the face of seemingly impossible circumstances.
- Indexes that categorize each of the preceding features to assist you in a topical study of the issues that matter to you.
- 8.9-point print size
The majority of the Bible is black 8.9 point font on white paper with the words of Christ in red, with features printed in color. The text of this Bible is the New King James Version – my go-to study translation.
The NKJV Unapologetic Study Bible is a unique resource which deserves a place in your library.
I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars.
About Thomas Nelson
In business since 1798, Thomas Nelson is one of the oldest Bible publishers in the world and the largest publisher of the King James Version. Their mission is to inspire the world by using our talents, assets, opportunities, and influence to engage and equip people with Scripture and draw people to a deeper study and understanding of God’s Word.
For More Information
- Visit the Thomas Nelson Website.
- Connect with Thomas Nelson on Facebook and Twitter.
- The NKJV Unapologetic Study Bible is available on Amazon.
For More Great Books
- Visit Create With Joy – Book Reviews.
- Follow Create With Joy on GoodReads.
- Follow Create With Joy on Amazon.
- Join us at The Book Nook At Create With Joy – a community for book lovers!
Stay In Touch!
Follow Create With Joy On:
Disclosure: I received a copy of this book through BookLook Bloggers. The opinions expressed in this review are entirely my own.
Copyright © 2017 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!