CSB Disciple’s Study Bible – Book Review
Are you looking for a new study Bible that will facilitate your spiritual growth all year long? The CSB Disciple’s Study Bible provides you with everything you need to grow in Christ and disciple others, all in one convenient book!
The thing that makes this Bible unique is the H.E.A.R. journaling method that’s incorporated into this Bible. You’ll find 52 full page Bible Studies with readings, memory verse, and space for you to:
- Highlight the Bible verses that speak to you each week.
- Explain what the key passage you’re studying means.
- Apply the lesson God is teaching you to your life.
- Respond in prayer or through action to His Word.
This is a wonderful way to build a life-long devotional Bible reading habit that is built around the study and application of God’s Word!
The CSB Disciple’s Study Bible contains many other fine features as well:
- Foundations 260 (F260) Reading Plan with commentary
- H.E.A.R. journaling space
- Discipleship themed study notes
- Discipleship articles from the team at Replicate Ministries
- Book introductions featuring timelines, outlines, and contribution to the Bible
- Center-column cross-references
- Topical subheadings
- Two-column text
- Smyth-sewn binding
- Presentation Section
- Full-color maps
With its grey, green, and white color scheme, the CSB Disciple’s Study Bible has an understated yet appealing design that makes it especially well-suited for men.
My one critique is that the study notes are printed in a very tiny font on a grey background that makes them hard to read if you have trouble seeing small print.
However, if you are looking for a Bible that does it all, the CSB Disciples Study Bible in the Christian Standard Bible translation is it.
I rate this Bible 4.5 out of 5 Stars.
Video – CSB Disciple’s Study Bible
For More Information
For More Great Books
- Visit Create With Joy – Book Reviews.
- Follow Create With Joy on GoodReads.
- Follow Create With Joy on Amazon.
- Join us at The Book Nook At Create With Joy – a community for book lovers!
Stay In Touch!
Follow Create With Joy On:
Disclosure: I received a copy of this book from the Lifeway / B&H Publishing Group for review purposes. The opinions expressed in this review are entirely my own.
Copyright © 2017 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!