Welcome To Wordless Wednesday At Create With Joy!
PetFusion 3-Sided Vertical Cat Scratcher #ChewyInfluencer Review
Has someone you known ever thrown a fabulous party but somehow omitted you from the guest list? Well, that’s how I (Magellan) felt last week when I walked into the living room and discovered everyone merrily decorating the Christmas tree except for me!
I tried to help. Every chance I had, I sauntered over to the bright, sparkly tree and began to re-arrange the pretty, delicate ornaments. How lovely and irressitble they were!
But were my efforts appreciated? They were not – at least not by the humans. Dad seemed particularly annoyed by my ingenuity that evening.
But my friends at Chewy.com know that I’ve been good. They really know how to lift a dejected kitty’s spirits. Right in the middle of the Christmas tree decorating party – you know, the one the humans intentionally “forgot” to invite me to – they delivered a special Christmas gift just for me!
Ordinarily, Mom would try to hide it and save it for Christmas Day, but according to Dad, I was “acting out” so much that Mom immediately gave me my gift to distract me from all of the dazzling ornaments they were unsuccessfully trying to keep out of my reach!
My new toy is called a PetFusion 3-Sided Vertical Cat Scratcher and it’s the purr-fect gift to give your cats!
There are several things that we love about the PetFusion 3-Sided Vertical Cat Scratcher:
- Mom and Dad were thrilled that this toy required absolutely no assembly – all they had to do was slide it out of the box and it was ready to go! Note: It does come with 4 silicone floor grippers that you can easily stick on one of the sides to keep it from sliding around the floor, but Mom didn’t feel those were necessary in our environment, so she used it as is!
- Mom and Dad also love the creative design – it looks like a big triangle and it blends into any décor!
- The scratcher is made out of an eco-friendly, recycled, recyclable corrugated cardboard that cats like me love to scratch – especially when you sprinkle a little of the premium USA catnip that comes with the scratcher on it!
- The dense cardboard and durable construction makes this scratcher last longer than other scratchers – and the non-toxic corn starch glue is safe for your cats to be around!
- The curves make the scratcher easier and more stimulating for the cats to scratch and stretch upon. The cubby hole encourages exploration and play.
The first thing I tried to do when I saw the my new PetFusion scratcher was crawl inside the cozy-looking cubby hole but alas – now that I’m a full grown Maine Coon cat, the best I could do was stick my head inside!
Likewise, whether it’s because of where Mom placed the scratcher or because of my size, I didn’t use stretch out on the sides of the scratcher like the designers intended, but I found creative ways to put the PetFusion scratcher to use.
I lunged. I lounged. I stretched out and scratched the insides and outsides of the scratcher to my heart’s content. I rubbed my special scent all over the scratcher so Tsunami would know this was mine!
And, I managed to sniff and whiff every bit of original catnip scent out of the scratcher (so Mom, when you have a moment, could you please add a little bit more?)
So thank you Chewy.com for totally saving the day – the Christmas tree is up, I have a fabulous new toy (early as usual!) and I have lived to tell the tale.
But Mom and Dad, don’t think you are off the hook. As much as I love my PetFusion 3-Sided Vertical Cat Scratcher, I haven’t forgotten how you treated me on decorating day – and I intend to leave you daily reminders for the rest of the year!
Disclosure: Magellan and Tsunami received this product from Chewy.com as members of the #ChewyInfluencer Network. The opinions we’ve shared reflect our personal experience with this product. We are also Chewy.com Autoship customers and we highly recommend their service to you!
Chat In The Comments
Do your cats help decorate your Christmas tree?
Please share your answers in the comments –
Inquiring minds would love to know!
Wordless Wednesday – Week of December 12, 2017
Happy Wordless Wednesday, dear friends! It’s time to share your favorite family-friendly photos – with or without words – at the friendliest party in town!
To participate, please link directly to your Wordless Wednesday post – leave a comment – then visit your fellow photography buffs! You’ll make some wonderful friends and see some fabulous photographers along the way!
Please spread the word about this party by displaying our beautiful Wordless Wednesday button and linking back to this post (the code is on my sidebar!) It would also be great if you could use the social media buttons below the post to spread the word!
Enjoy the party and have a fabulous week!
Copyright © 2017 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
Please contact us if you see our content on another site.
Thank you for helping stop content theft!