Wordless Wednesday – Magellan Wins Big!

Freshly Laundered Cat

Magellan Wins Chewy’s Spring Cleaning Contest!

Ok, I confess – spring cleaning’s not really my jam. As you may have gathered from Mom’s Chaos In The Kitchen confessional, I’d much rather lie in the laundry than fold it (and so would brotherTsunami!)

But thanks to the cat whisperers at Chewy.com who understand that comfort and curiosity are part of a cat’s DNA (but spring cleaning – not so much!), I (Magellan) am thrilled to announce that I’m one of four winners in the @Chewy Spring Cleaning Contest – meow!

Of course, Mom says that in order to keep me humble (how did she know I was already chalking this up to my charm and feline superpowers?), Chewy also honored two dogs and (wait for it) – a bearded dragon!

Rumor has it that there’s more to this contest than just bragging rights – Mom says Chewy will be sending me a box of hand-picked goodies they’ve selected just for me! Does this mean I finally get a Chewy box all to myself, without repercussion if I don’t feel like sharing everything with my brother?

Let us know your thoughts!

Chat In The Comments

Let's Chat

Should Magellan share his hand-picked prizes with Tsunami –
Or does he get to keep his treats all to himself?

Please share your stories in the comments –
Inquiring minds would love to know!

Wordless Wednesday – Week of May 1, 2018

Copyright © 2018 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.

20 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday – Magellan Wins Big!”

1. stevebethere
    Twitter: bethere2day

Well done to Magellan enjoy your Chewy goodies when you get them 🙂

Have a chewytastic week 🙂

2. Teresa
    Twitter: thenanahood

Love it! Hope you are having a great week!

3. Veronica Lee says:

Congrats, Magellan! Enjoy your Chewy box!

4. XmasDolly
    Twitter: Xmasdolly

Now, now, now! Kitties must share with family!!! It’s the only fair thing to do.. what if the other kitties one… Magellan would get some then too.. seeeeeeeee!!! ~snicker~ He’s so handsome! Have a nice day!

5. Christina Morley
    Twitter: tinarobmorley

Congrats, Magellan! I bet your mom had a big hand in your success. 😉
    Wishing you a lovely month of May.

6. Pam Greer says:

Congrats on the big win!!

7. Beautiful photo. Happy Wednesday. Thanks for hosting.

8. CONGRATULATION!!!!
    You may or may not need to share, but if you do, at least you don’t need to share with a bearded dragon!

9. Comedy Plus says:

What a good looking cat. Looks like you’re going to have a lot of goodies.

Have a purrfect Wordless Wednesday. ♥

10. Gail says:

Good for you, Magellan! It’s good to share 🙂

11. Kitties Blue says:

We always think sharing is good. We know Magellan would want Tsunami to share if he won something. Congratulations. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

12. Well done to Magellan! You are quite handsome. Enjoy your goodies!

-Soma

13. Remember the line “Sharing is Caring”. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

14. Pam says:

Oh Magellan looks so sweet. I know he will share.

15. Congratulations on winning. I bet, knowing Chewy, there will be a lot more than bragging rites in that prize when it comes! MOL I hope you get some nice mice too!
    Love the image of Magellan, it makes a wonderful selfie, I am in fact quite envious..
    Toodle pips
    ERin

16. Valentine says:

(throwing confetti in the air) Woot woot! Good for you for winning the contest! Oh, I wonder what tasty treats Chewy will be sending you?! I bet you can’t wait to sample them all!

17. Lydia C. Lee says:

Congrats on the contest! Whoot Whoot

18. Gracie says:

Congrats on your win!!!! Happy Mother’s Day to your mom.

1. […] Mitch24. Colleen25. Literary Lioness26. Shiju Sugunan27. Create with Joy28. Plaridel29. Tots & Me30. Shilpa31. CatSynth32. Rusty Ring33. Parul Thakur34. Sara […]