Wordless Wednesday Blog Party – The Price Of Clean

Magellan-Create-With-Joy-sm.com

Welcome To The Wednesday Blog Hop
At Create With Joy!

Magellan – The Price Of Clean

Hi Everyone – Tsunami and I have missed dishing with you these past few weeks about just about everything under the sun but we’re doing our best to get back on a more regular catty chatty schedule and “cat”ch you up on what’s going on in our 9 (or shall we say 18) lives?

Last week, we went to the “beauty salon” for a day of grooming. Tsunami received a stellar report for his behavior – but I did not. Let’s just say that the groomer got a little too “handsy” with me and I came out of the salon and back home “hopping, snorting, hissing mad”. Yes, I was so mad, I was actually hissing at everyone and everybody in sight! It took me quite awhile to calm down and decide that everything in my world was right again.

One of the things that I hate about the process is what they call the smell of clean. Seriously, folks, Tsunami and I are rough and tough boys who like to hunt crickets, dumpster dive, and spelunk through dark and dank cabinets for fun. If you took a rodeo cowboy and powdered him up like a 90 year old woman, don’t you think that he might protest such outrageous treatment?

Ditto!

So Tsunami and I have been doing everything we can this week to remove the scent of “clean” from our bodies so that we smell like our manly, catly selves again. Tsunami has been looking for any and every “dirt” spot he can find to roll around and lounge in (to Mom’s horror). And me? I’ve been napping in Dad’s freshly worn gym shoes and lounging in dirty laundry every chance I get!

TMI?

Chat In The Comments

Let's Chat

Prissy or Hissy – How Does Your Pet React To Grooming?
Please share your thoughts and stories in the comments –
Inquiring minds would love to know!

Join The Blog Hop – Click The Button To Link Up!

Please spread the word about this party by displaying our beautiful Wordless Wednesday button and linking back to this post. It would also be great if you could invite your friends to join us through social media buttons!

Have a fabulous week and we hope to see you at Inspire Me Monday and Friendship Friday as well!

Copyright © 2018 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.

30 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday Blog Party – The Price Of Clean”

1. Brian Frum says:

Hunting is good, clean…sometimes!

2. stevebethere
    Twitter: bethere2day

Nice to see you back good to hear the grooming is going well heheh!

Have a cleantastic week 🙂

3. Karren Haller
    Twitter: Myllls

OOOOOooooooh my he is a handsome fella, he looks so healthy!!!
    Thank you for hosting!
    Have an awesome week!

4. meowmeowmans says:

Magellan, we don’t blame you, pal. Going to the groomer must be difficult, especially when the groomer gets a little presumptuous! Glad to hear you and Tsunami survived, and are working to undo that stuff. 🙂

Thanks for hosting, Ramona. Hope you’re having a good week!

5. Christina Morley
    Twitter: tinarobmorley

Awww, the poor kitties and poor Mom! Thanks for hosting and wishing you a lovely week.

6. Ellen Pilch says:

Nice to see you. I love reading about what you kitties are up to. Thanks for hosting.

7. Whilst I love your long fur, I can see why it can be a real issue at times. Modern cats for modern lives, I guess we all gotta keep up or get cotted up! MOL
    Pirate purrs
    Captain ERin

8. Magellan you need to remember that you need to be groomed every so often to keep the bugs and disease away. It helps keep you healthy.

Thanks for hosting and I hope everyone has a wonderful week.

9. Kristen says:

Being a cat is the best, isn’t. Pampered and treated well.

10. Maggie says:

Looking so handsome, Magellan! It’s not easy being so very beautiful when you have long hairs. We’ve never had a long haired cat, so the only bathing experience here involved an annoyed skunk…
    xxoo

11. Only humans like the smell of clean. The rest of us hate it.

We tried to post a comment and it took off before we finished, so if you have two, this is the one. 🙂

Even Mom had to confess that while she loves the smell of clean – their “powder” scent was a little over the top!
      Now that the “smell of clean” has worn off (but the “needs a dip” aroma is lacking) – everyone is happy and no one is hissing – lol! 🙂

12. Now now!! A little soap behind those ears won’t kill ya!!!

LOL…thanks for sharing!!

– Lisa

13. Poor Magellan! We know you guys can get your man cat scent back in no time. Bentley loves to get a bath and blow dry. He hates being dirty or smelly. That’s weird for a hound dog but that’s how he rolls. Pierre on the other paw, HATES being groomed and would rather anything but have his nails trimmed. Now he wishes he could hiss too!
    *Thank you for joining the Pet parade blog hop.

14. You do not want to be clean? You are two mischief makers!!

Thank you for being part of the Thankful Thursdays with us, its much appreciated.

15. Wonderful! I love it! Happy MM!

16. You two are incorrigible. we do agree that clean is good, but how clean do you want to be?

17. I’m purritty sure that I would act like you, Megallan, I groom myself😹Pawkisses for a wonderful week ahead🐾😚😻

18. Lydia C. Lee says:

Those groomers – so handsy!!

19. indah nuria says:

I can feel you guys!..Plum and Kiki at home are so busy rubbing their clean furr everywhere :). Hope the hissing stops now 🙂

20. Shannon says: