Thought For The Day
Make new friends
But keep the old.
One is silver
The other is gold!
Question Of The Week
Friendship Friday is a special place
To meet and grow friendships
Within the blogging community!
Who have you met, re-connected with, or
Gotten to know better as a result of
Participating in Friendship Friday?
Please introduce us to one of your
Blogging buddies this week!
My Answer – Silver And Gold
I’m blessed to meet so many wonderful people
As a result of Friendship Friday –
This week, I’d like to introduce you to
A reader I recently re-connected with!
Deb Chitwood of
Raising Figure Skaters
Is a Montessori educator whose blog is
Filled with inspirational quotes & word art!
Deb is very friendly and a delight to meet –
Be sure to stop by and say hello this week!
There are so many other wonderful bloggers waiting to make a
REAL connection with you through this community…
Please take a moment to introduce yourself – and us –
To a blogger whose friendship is worth savoring!
Friend Of The Week
This week’s Featured Friend is
Dominique Goh from Dominique’s Desk.
Dominique is a Singaporean elementary teacher,
Freelance writer and mother of three whose
Interests include blogging, baking and photography!
Last week for Friendship Friday,
I invited everyone to share the Best Blog Post
That they had read during the week.
Dominique shared a very moving guest post written by
Blogger Regina Moo called A Letter.
If you have experienced the heartbreak of infidelity
In any capacity
You will not want to miss her post!
Evelyn at The Bottomsup Blog
Shared Regina’s letter,
As well as her own story and the
Original guest post Regina responded too!
That’s two more friends to connect with this week!
Thanks, Dominique, for supporting Friendship Friday
And for introducing us to these fabulous bloggers!
I hope you make lots of new friends this week!
Friendship Friday #22 – Week Of June 8, 2012
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Share what’s unique about yourself and your blog!
- Grow your blog and social media networks!
Are you ready to make some new friends? Then, come join the fun! Please follow these friendly guidelines:
1) Each week, I’ll post a question that’s designed to help you get to know one another a little better. To participate, simply create a Friendship Friday post that includes the Friendship Friday blog hop button and/or a link back to this post – then add your permalink to the party!
You can also participate by adding the Friendship Friday button to your sidebar and answering the Question of the Week in the comments!
2) Please follow Create With Joy and leave a sweet comment so I’ll know you stopped by! If you’re a new follower, let me know how you are following so that I can reciprocate! You can follow me on:
- Google Plus
- Linky Followers
- E-Mail Subscription
- RSS Feed Subscription
- Stumble Upon
3) Visit your fellow participants and get to know them – building friendships is what this community is about! Support the bloggers you connect with by leaving a comment and following their blogs through one of the available subscription methods on their blogs!