Welcome to Friendship Friday!
Friendship Friday is a week-long event hosted by Create With Joy where you can:
- Share what’s unique about you and your blog!
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Expand your social media networks!
What Makes Friendship Friday So Unique?
You can participate in Friendship Friday in the way that best suits your style!
1. Need fresh ideas to blog about? Interested in what other bloggers think?
Each week, I’ll provide a Theme/Question(s) to ignite your creativity. You are cordially invited to share your thoughts in a themed Friendship Friday post!
2. Prefer to share your creative talents? Feel free to spotlight your favorite projects and share your answers in the comments!
Whichever option you choose, please add the Friendship Friday button to your post/blog and share this event on your social media sites so that others can join the fun!
This Week’s Theme Is Books!
- What type of books do you like to read?
- Are there any genres you try to avoid?
- What are you currently reading?
We look forward to reading your answers at this week’s Friendship Friday party!
While you’re visiting, please take a moment to explore my website and follow Create With Joy through any or all of the Social Media Icons on my sidebar! Please leave a comment so that I can reciprocate!
Have fun visiting our other guests – building friendships is what this community is all about! Be sure to let them know you found them through Friendship Friday at Create With Joy. For more opportunities to create and connect, join us for Inspire Me Monday and Wordless Wednesday!