ARC August – Overview
Are you a book blogger who is up to your ears in ARC and book review requests? Are the book stacks starting to take over your home? If so, you need to join me for ARC August – a chance to catch up on your reviews before summer ends and school begins!
To join this event, sign up at Read.Sleep.Repeat and thank Octavia for hosting this awesome event! Octavia even created an ARC Spreadsheet to help participants stay organized! For additional info, check out her Rules and Goals post.
ARC August – Goals
I have a stack of books that I have read but have not had a chance to sit down and review, and a stack of books that I am in the process of reading or scheduled to read this month for upcoming events, so I am really hoping to accomplish a lot during this event!
To jumpstart the month, I’m participating in two read-a-thons to keep me focused:
I invite you to follow me on GoodReads to see what I’m currently reading. Follow this post to track my progress throughout the month!
ARC August – Completed Books & Reviews
Following are the list of books I’ve read – and the reviews I’ve written – for the #ARCAugust event!
- Finding The Good In Grief by John F. Baggett – August 2
- The Letters by Suzanne Woods Fisher – August 3
- Chicken Soup For The Soul – 20th Anniversary Edition (with Giveaway) – August 5
- Harriet Beamer Strikes Gold by Joyce Magnin – August 7
- The Wanderer by Robyn Carr – August 8
- The What If? Book Of Questions by Miggs Burroughs – August 9
- The Perpetual Papers Of The Pack Of Pets (with Giveaway) – Stanley & Katrina – August 11
- Death Be Not Proud – C.F. Dunn – August 12
Copyright © 2013 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!