Hello, dear friends! What’s on your work desk this week?
Lately I’ve been in the mood to craft! Specifically, I’ve been in the mood to make cards – beautiful, inspirational cards. The kind that say you’re special and lift you up when you’re in a funk.
Creating beautiful cards begins with the right supplies. If you love pretty, unique paper, check out my latest find – Wholeport Origami Paper. These gorgeous papers are perfect for card-making! They come in a variety of colors and designs – they are the perfect weight and texture for layering – and the gold-lined flowers iridescently shimmer in the light!
I also love lace, and Wholeport offers luscious lace at great prices!
Something old, something new – that seems to be my favorite pairing these days. In the tried and true category, I turned to Close To My Heart for my inks and the sweet sentiment, which reminds me of Louis Armstrong’s classic song, What A Wonderful World. The sentiment comes from the timeless CTMH stamp set, D1153, Because Of You.
You can never go wrong with flowers and bling! You could do it the old fashion way – paper punch and hand set each rhinestone – or the easy way – Flora Doodles! I’ll let you guess which option I chose.
Ever have trouble with paper jams on your printer? Visit Wordless Wednesday to discover a cause that probably isn’t covered by your warrantee!
Feeling lucky? Check my sidebar for some fabulous giveaways!
Have a fabulous week!
- Bunny Zoes Crafts – Something Blue
- C Is For Challenge – Make It Sparkle
- Close To My Heart Challenge Blog – A Few Of My Favorite Things
- Craft Your Passion Challenges – No Colored In Images
- LEJ Designs Challenge 72 – Lots Of Layers
- Make It Monday
- Make My Monday Challenge Blog – Flowers Or Trees
- Through The Purple Haze Challenges – Inspired By A Song
- Use It Tuesday Challenge 64 – Use Two Hoarded Supplies (Flowers & Stamps)
- Vintage Stamping Challenges – Anything From Your Garden (Flowers)
Join Us For
Copyright © 2013 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
Please contact us if you see our content on another site.
Thank you for helping stop content theft!