Birthday Boy Celebration Card
Happy WOYWW to you, dear friends! This week, as I was digging through my stash, I came across the fun makings for a fun, colorful, summery birthday card for a guy. What I particularly like about this card is that the design elements lend themselves to easily being recreated.
- Use your favorite alphabet stamps to stamp out a secret message in a card!
- Use your paper punches and die cuts to turn cardstock into patterned paper!
- Use your stamps, stickers and rub-ons to apply messages to paper strips!
For more inspiration and design ideas, check out this week’s Art Challenges!
This week at Wordless Wednesday we’re discussing brave “watch cats”. Feline lovers – drop by and join the fun!
Have a wonderful week, dear friends, and for more fun – be sure to join us for these week-long events:
- Artistic Inspirations 94 – Anything Goes / Inspired By A song
- Cardz4Guys – Father’s Day/The Guy In Your Life
- Clear It Out – Male Card, Use A Star
- Crafting From The Heart 21 – Anything Goes
- My Craft Creations – Anything Goes
- Incy Wincy – Something For The Men In Your Life
- Ladybug Crafts – June Challenge (Something For The Boys)
- The Cheerful Stamp Pad – Use A Sentiment
- Lexi’s Creations 117 – Happy Birthday
- Party Time Tuesdays 175 – Color Challenge
- The Pink Elephant TPE253 – Color Challenge / Orange
- Through The Craft Room Door – Anything Goes
- Try Stampin On Tuesday #170 – Anything That Brings You Joy
- Use Your Stuff #138 – Patterned Paper
- Whoopsi Daisy – Bright Colors Challenge
- Word Art Wednesday 135 – Anything Goes
Join Us For
Copyright © 2014 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
Please contact us if you see our content on another site.
Thank you for helping stop content theft!