Welcome to Friendship Friday!
Friendship Friday at Create With Joy is a week-long event where you can:
- Share what’s unique about you and your blog!
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Expand your social media networks!
This week, we’re celebrating another week of Anything Goes!
- Share your favorite posts and projects throughout the week.
- Share your themed Friendship Friday posts with us!
- Chat with us in the comments!
- Visit your neighbors and make some new friends!
- Check our sidebar and enter our latest Giveaways!
- Stop by daily to see what’s new and to add your latest posts!
Please spread the word about Friendship Friday by adding our beautiful blog button to your posts/blog and spread the word on your social media sites so that others can join the fun!
And, be sure to follow us on:
Friend Of The Week – Lea
This week I’d like to introduce you Lea –
The creative blogger behind A Drop Of This!
Lea began her blogging journey in January 2013,
When she decided to share easy ways to do things
That often seem overwhelming.
She writes about the things she’s passionate about,
Including crafting, books, beauty and body care recipes,
And essential oils!
Lea’s children have four legs and fur.
She loves pink, tea pots and Jane Austin!
To learn more about Lea –
And to see some of her beautiful handmade cards –
Be sure to drop by and extend a warm Friendship Friday welcome
To our latest Friend Of The Week!
Create With Joy Is Now On Instagram!
Please join us as we explore a new way to express our creativity!
How To Make Your Cookies Look Like Autumn Leaves
If you are into the art of baking, I came across the most amazing blog!
Check out SweetAmbs Cookie Art Blog and enjoy Amber’s video!
Have fun connecting with one another – building friendships is what this community is all about!
Be sure to check the Sidebar for our latest Giveaways and leave a comment and let us know what you’re up to this week!
Copyright © 2014 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!