Welcome to Friendship Friday!
Friendship Friday at Create With Joy is a week-long event where you can:
- Share what’s unique about your blog and spotlight your favorite features!
- Expand your social media networks!
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
Each week, we invite you to:
- Meet our Featured Friend Of The Week!
- Grow your Social Networks by participating in our rotating Social Media Boost.
- Link your favorite posts, projects, giveaways and parties at Friendship Friday.
- Visit your neighbors and make new friends!
- Chat with us in the comments – we’d love to get to know you!
- Follow Create With Joy and explore our blog for our latest creative features!
- Check our sidebar and enter our latest Giveaways!
We’d appreciate it if you’d spread the word about Friendship Friday by adding our beautiful blog button to your blog/posts and spread the word on your social media sites so that others can join the fun!
We look forward to connecting with you on:
The Very Inspiring Blogger Awards – Week 7
Recently, I had the honor of receiving the Very Inspiring Blogger Award from Cathy.
Recipients of this award are encouraged to:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Display the award logo.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers who inspire you and share their links with your readers.
- Leave a comment on their blogs so they know that they’ve been nominated.
- Mention three things that have inspired you during the past week.
Feel free to customize these rules to make them work for you!
To celebrate, over the course of the next few months, I will be selecting Friends Of The Week from a wide spectrum of categories and passing this award to them!
Here are the first six recipients of the Inspiring Blogger Award:
- Cat Blogger: Janet Blue – The Cat On My Head
- Health & Wellness Blogger: Deborah Davis – Urban Naturale
- Up & Coming Arts & Crafts Blogger: Ashley – Ash And Crafts
- Paper Crafts & Faith Blogger: Helen Gullett – My Given Life
- Mom & Book Blogger: Tanya M – My Small Victories
- Mom & Faith Blogger: Jenni – Genuflected
Are you ready to meet our Sixth Recipient of the Very Inspiring Blogger Award – and our next Friend Of The Week?
Friend Of The Week & Inspiring Blogger – Kalley C
This week, it’s my pleasure to introduce you to Kalley at Blogging While Nursing – a Catholic writer, thinker, and home-schooling mom who writes about life’s events and the lessons they teach.
One of my favorite articles on Kalley’s blog is Testing The Limits Of Patients – a story where she shares how even today, we have a tendency to resist using our gifts and following God’s calling in our lives because of our own perceived shortcomings – not realizing that God will enable us to do the things He asks us to do.
As Kalley reflects on the story of Moses in Exodus, she writes:
I look at what I’m doing in my life. By the grace of God, I’m learning and enriching my soul far more than I could dream. But I am constantly reminded that what I’m learning was not meant for me alone. That this knowledge was not meant to be treasure that I store for myself, but it is something that I was meant to share.
I invite you to visit Kalley this week – to explore her blog – to extend her a warm welcome as our Friend Of The Week – and to congratulate her on receiving the Inspiring Blogger Award from Create With Joy!
Video – Start Giving & See The Joy
Social Media Boost Of The Week – Twitter
Welcome to our newest Friendship Friday Feature – The Social Media Boost Of The Week! Each week, you’ll have the opportunity to grow a different social network. This week, we’re boosting our Twitter accounts!
To join the fun:
- Please follow Create With Joy on Twitter!
- Add the Twitter account link you’d like us to follow.
- To help ensure that everyone who participates in the event benefits, be sure to follow the new accounts – and “retweet” something from accounts you are already following!
Thanks for joining us – we look forward to connecting with you!
IMPORTANT: ONLY Add TWITTER Links to this Social Media Boost list!
Add your Blog Posts to the Friendship Friday Link-Up (BELOW!)
Social Media Boost – TWITTER
Friendship Friday Blog Party
Welcome to the Friendship Friday Blog Party – the heart of our weekly gathering! You are invited to:
- Share your favorite blog posts and projects throughout the week.
- Share your favorite posts from the past.
- Share links to giveaways, reviews and any parties that you host.
You may share as many features as you like!
Have fun connecting with one another – building friendships is what this community is all about!
Be sure to check the Sidebar for our latest Giveaways and leave a comment and let us know what you’re up to this week!
Copyright © 2015 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!