Tox-Sick – From Toxic To Not Sick – Book Review
If you are sick and don’t know why… if you are sick and can’t get well… if you are feeling increasingly unwell and can’t get to the cause of the problem – then perhaps you’ll find the answers you’re looking for in Tox-Sick by Suzanne Somers!
In Tox-Sick – From Toxic To Not Sick, pioneering health and wellness advocate Suzanne Somers partners with six doctors who are world specialists in their fields. Together, they bring you cutting-edge medical information regarding some of our top health concerns of the day.
Through Suzanne’s interviews with the doctors, you’ll learn how the accumulation of toxins in our bodies – caused by the onslaught of environmental changes during our lifetime – has led to the numerous health concerns we are experiencing today.
Here’s a shocking sample of “the new normal” we are currently living with:
- According to the National Institutes of Health, 68.8% of adults are considered overweight or obese.
- According to the American Autoimmune Related Diseases Association, an estimated 50 million Americans now suffer from autoimmune disease.
- According to the Columbia University School of Public Health, 95% of cancers are caused by diet and environment.
- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, food allergies among children increased approximately 50% between 1997 and 2011 and ADHD diagnosis increased an average of 5% per year from 2003 to 2011.
How can we effectively fight these threats and detox our bodies? In Tox-Sick, Suzanne interviews six specialists who share critical information on these issues:
- Dr. Sherry Rogers, an environmental doctor for over 40 years, shares the truth about detoxification – and what will happen if you ignore the threat.
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez shares where cancer comes from and how to manage it.
- Dr. Ritchie Shoemaker alerts you to mold toxicity, the newest threat to your brain and wellbeing – and how to fight for your health.
- Dr. Walter Crinnion teaches what everyday objects to avoid and the simple diet and lifestyle shifts to clean up your health and home in weeks!
- Dr. Stephen Sinatra, America’s leading integrative cardiologist, explains that we have been approaching heart disease all wrong: a healthy gut, detoxed body, and quality fats are each crucial and cardio-protective.
- Dr. Garry Gordon shares new protocols for removing toxic lead from the body, as well as ways to keep the most important gland in your body, the thyroid, clean and healthy.
Suzanne’s motivation for writing this book stems from her family’s own health crisis that erupted due to the fact that they were unknowingly living in a rental that was infested with black mold.
Tox-Sick is a highly informative, important medical resource containing invaluable information that could make a huge difference in your family’s well-being.
I highly recommend this book to you.
I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Video – Steve Malzberg Interviews Suzanne Somers On Tox-Sick
About Suzanne Somers
Suzanne Somers is one of America’s most popular and beloved personalities. In a multifaceted career that has spanned more than three decades, she has achieved extraordinary success as an actress, singer, comedienne, New York Times bestselling author, Las Vegas Entertainer of the Year, entrepreneur, and lecturer. She is the voice and face of alternative medicine.
Suzanne received an Emmy nomination as Outstanding Host for “The SUZANNE Show,” her weekly Lifetime Network talk show, which provides a thought-provoking morning show alternative with in-depth information on health and wellness in a casual, entertaining format.
Suzanne is the author of seventeen books.
For More Information
- Visit Suzanne’s Website.
- Connect with Suzanne on Facebook and Twitter.
- Tox-Sick is available on Amazon.
For More Great Books
- Visit Create With Joy – Book Reviews.
- Follow Create With Joy on GoodReads.
- Join us at The Book Nook At Create With Joy – a community for book lovers!
Stay In Touch!
Follow Create With Joy On:
Disclosure: I received a copy of this book from the publisher for review purposes. However, the opinions expressed in this review are entirely my own.
Copyright © 2015 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!