Welcome to Friendship Friday!
Friendship Friday at Create With Joy is a week-long event where you can:
- Share what’s unique about your blog and spotlight your favorite features!
- Expand your social media networks!
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
Each week, we invite you to:
- Meet our Featured Friend Of The Week and enjoy our Spotlight Post!
- Grow your Social Networks by participating in our rotating Social Media Boost.
- Link your favorite posts, projects, giveaways and parties at Friendship Friday.
- Visit your neighbors and make new friends!
- Chat with us in the comments – we’d love to get to know you!
- Follow Create With Joy and explore our blog for our latest creative features!
- Check our sidebar and enter our latest Giveaways!
We’d appreciate it if you’d spread the word about Friendship Friday by adding our beautiful blog button to your blog/posts and spread the word on your social media sites so that others can join the fun!
We look forward to connecting with you on:
Friend Of The Week – Jennifer
This week, I’m delighted to introduce you to Jennifer of Busy Being Jennifer – a former big city girl who transformed into a small town Texas blogger when she fell in love with and married a cowboy!
Jennifer is a total craft addict who claims her Nana had her well-versed in the delicate art of glue-gunning by the age of 5! She’s also a hoot and a half! Her tag-line – “what doesn’t kill you makes you blonder” – gives you a peek into her personality and a little of what lies in store when you start to poke around her blog!
I’m a huge fan of Jennifer’s DIY projects – if you’re a regular at our Inspire Me Monday parties, chances are, you’re already familiar with her work!
One of her recent spotlight-worthy creations is this lovely DIY Doily Clock, which will appeal to any gal’s feminine side!
Be sure to visit Jennifer this week – explore her fabulous blog – and congratulate her on being our Friend Of The Week at Create With Joy!
Now It’s Your Turn To Share!
Did you enjoy meeting Jennifer and visiting her blog? Would you like the opportunity to be highlighted in an upcoming Friend Of The Week or In The Spotlight feature?
Be sure to leave a comment as we’d love to get to know you better – and be sure to share our Friendship Friday party with all of your friends!
Inspirational Video Of The Week – An Interview With Clifton & Michelle Cottom
This week, to commemorate 9/11, we are offering our US/Canadian readers the chance to win 1 of 15 copies of Asia’s New Wings – The Untold Story Of A Girl Lost On 9/11. You’re invited to watch the interview with her parents and to learn about the scholarship fund they established in her daughter’s honor.
Be sure to check the sidebar for more fabulous opportunities to win!
Social Media Boost Of The Week – Twitter
Welcome to the Social Media Boost Of The Week! Each week, you’ll have the opportunity to grow a different social network. This week, we’re boosting our Twitter accounts!
To join the fun:
- Please follow Create With Joy on Facebook!
- Add the Facebook account link you’d like us to follow.
- To help ensure that everyone who participates in the event benefits, be sure to follow new accounts – and “like” something from the accounts you are already following!
Thanks for joining us – we look forward to connecting with you!
IMPORTANT: ONLY Add Twitter Links to this Social Media Boost list!
Add your Blog Posts to the Friendship Friday Link-Up (BELOW!)
Social Media Boost – Twitter
Friendship Friday Blog Party
Welcome to the Friendship Friday Blog Party – the heart of our weekly gathering! You are invited to:
- Share your favorite blog posts and projects throughout the week.
- Share your favorite posts from the past.
- Share links to giveaways, reviews and any parties that you host.
You may share as many features as you like!
Have fun connecting with one another – building friendships is what this community is all about!
Be sure to check the Sidebar for our latest Giveaways and leave a comment and let us know what you’re up to this week!
Copyright © 2015 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!